Bull Frog Mosquito Coast, Sunscreen with Insect Repellent, SPF 30, 4.7 oz uploaded by Jessica R.Bull Frog Mosquito Coast, Sunscreen with Insect Repellent, SPF 30, 4.7 oz uploaded by Jessica R.Bull Frog Mosquito Coast, Sunscreen with Insect Repellent, SPF 30, 4.7 oz uploaded by Aemee G.

BY BULL FROG

Repels Up to 8 Hours Deet Free 2 Water Resistant 3 Pleasant Fragrance 4 Suitable for the Entire Family This combination SPF30 water4 resistant sunscreen and insect repellent repels mosquitoes for up to 8 hours. BullFrog Mosquito Coast sprays on clear and dries instantly for no hassle application. Also contains aloe and vitamin E to sooth and naturally moisturize skin. see more...

Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I'm obsessed with having this stuff stashed all over my yard in outdoor weather months! #Bullfrog has made this #deetfree #allinoneproduct that keeps the sunburn and insects away! There's always a bottle in my #mombagmusthave tote. I like that I'm comfortable using it on my kids, it keeps away ticks as well as mosquitoes, and helps protect against those rays all in one quick spray. I only have to fight with my kids once to have my worries covered, instead of twice. #lovethisstuff!
Amanda B.
Sunscreen is a must every summer with going to the pool and swimming lessons. But, because mosquitoes are out of control here this summer, we have to include adding insect repellent to our daily "get ready for going outside and to the pool" arsenal. We hated having to apply both sunscreen AND repellent and kept wondering, "isn't there something out there that has both??" Lo and behold - Bull Frog Mosquito Coast spray. I spray my son every morning before swim lessons and it keeps the mosquitoes away AND keeps his skin protected from the sun. The loss of a star, however, is because this does leave a greasy residue. Otherwise, we love it!
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
This is a summer must have for my family! We started using it when we found out our youngest is highly allergic to insect bites. We were always outside or by the pool and getting sunscreen AND bugspray on a toddler was a chore. The whole family fell in love with it. It works great, it does not have a bad smell like some. I actually love the scent! And in texas a good bugspray is just as important as sunscreen! *i just recently purchased the spray and i love it even more!
Gabbie T.
Some of the most effective bug repellant I have used. I am outside most of the spring/summer/fall and depend on bug spray to make evenings and nights tolerable. The SPF is an added benefit and saves me another product t make sure I have on hand all the time. The smell isn't great and it can leave the skin feeling oily so I never use on my face, but otherwise a great product.
Jennifer N.
needville, TX
One of my summer must haves! I hate to pack too much and what can be better then a sunscreen and mosquito repellent in one? Especially since this one works! One less bottle to tote around!
Erin M.
Barton, NY
We started using this bullfrog mosquito Coast sunscreen Plus insect repellent which is deep fry and repels up to 8 hours water resistant for 80 minutes, and has SPF 30 in it
Crystal G.
This stuff is AWESOME!!! It's the best I've ever used!! Even deep woods OFF didn't work for me. But this stuff is PRICELESS!! Thanks Bullfrog!! Don't you dare change a THING about this wonderful product!! (:
rachel t.
Great combination product for those summer days in the woods. Perfect for camping. It really keeps the bugs and the sunburns away.
Jessica R.
Never have to worry if the kids put on bug spray and sunscreen. Bullfrog covers them both with this must have for WI summers.
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
I love that this is Deet free. Had been searching for a product such as this and here we are!
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.

back