BY BULL FROG

Deet Free. Sunscreen with Insect Repellent. Repels up to 8 hours. Pleasant Fragrance. UVA and UVB Protection. see more...

• How does this work? Let me know your opinions and other suggestio...2 Answers
  • Does this work? Does it smell bad? Tell me your opinions.3 Answers
  • How good is this insect repellent? Does it leave skin sticky?1 Answers
Bull Frog Mosquito Coast
  • "This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)" in 6 reviews
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I needed a sunscreen that was also a bug spray when traveling to Costa Rica. Specifically for an adventure tour of the jungle. I wanted to throw only one product in my bag and this is all that target offered. It worked out great and has an Eco friendly bottle. I gave 4 stars because I wish they also offered it in more appropriate travel size.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This Bull frog mosquito bug spray is a really good bug spray. I used this on my kids when they were younger. It really helps keep through mosquitoes from bothering you! They really would bother my daughter a lot. After we started using this they never tried to bite her at all....! Best repellent ever!
Jessica T.
Kentwood, LA
Since we normally vacation near the water we use this stuff all the time. Living in Louisiana, mosquitos will carry you off! The kids don't mind the smell and it doesn't leave a residue on their skin. There is always some of this in our beach bags as well as our ATVs for when we are out riding.
Kay C.
Olathe, KS
This product was great I used it on my siblings and this was my first time using it and I live in Louisiana so mosquitoes are very commen and well he mosquitoes were no where to be seen I also sprayed the repellent all over my backyard and front yard to keep those little devils away!!!
Myranda E.
Overall this works pretty decently. It doesn't leave a sticky feel on your skin like a lot of other sprays do. I did notice it did not work as well in the deeper back wooded areas near marshland. Good for most situations though.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
This works so well! I love the way that mosquitoes hate it, I never had any bites with this bug spray on! I'm usually buy this product and I'm really satisfied about, I'll definitely buy more and keep using it!
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
This stuff is amazing! Was so great for the summer when you had bugs and sun! Nice to just have one product theply, and it worked great! Didn't even smell terrible like some bug sprays do!
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Bull frog is tough on all bugs. I have used it for mosquitoes and pesky sand flies. It really keeps the bugs away! You can find this at most any retailers and it's a good deal.
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
Our family always takes this with us on fishing trips and boating at the lakes. All the kids and adults use it to prevent those bug bites and it does its job just fine.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great combo sunscreen and mosquito spray! We used it with all of our preschoolers year round!
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never seen this product before, Does it have a scent and if so what does it smell like?
Ayla V.
How well is this with sensitive skin!?
Trista C.
I love bullfrog but haven't tried this yet does it work well?
Katie G.
Does this work? Does it smell bad? Tell me your opinions.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Have not tried this! What are your thoughts?