BY BULL FROG

Deet Free. Sunscreen with Insect Repellent. Repels up to 8 hours. Pleasant Fragrance. UVA and UVB Protection. see more...

• How does this work? Let me know your opinions and other suggestio...2 Answers
  • Does this work? Does it smell bad? Tell me your opinions.3 Answers
  • How good is this insect repellent? Does it leave skin sticky?1 Answers
Bull Frog Mosquito Coast
  • "This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitos from coming, this is good and useful :)" in 6 reviews
Deborah L.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Any product by bullfrog has always been fantastic!! It's a bit pricey but what isn't these days!!?? I would 110% recommend this product (and all others by bullfrog) to anyone and everyone!
Briana J.
The bull frog brand in general is great! This mosquito repellent works better, in my opinion, than off or cutter even the deep woods kind. It's more expensive than the others but it's worth it
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
This stuff is amazing! Was so great for the summer when you had bugs and sun! Nice to just have one product theply, and it worked great! Didn't even smell terrible like some bug sprays do!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
My daughter used this when she goes to church camp to keep the mosquitoes off. It works well we don't love the smell but can over look that because it's very effective
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
First off, bug spray is a staple in my life during the summer and fall. I HATE bugs flying into me or crawling on me, let alone being bit by one! I seem to always swell up more than the average person from bug bites and scratch at them till I see blood. Terrible for me, I know. But that's why they make bug spray :)
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I needed a sunscreen that was also a bug spray when traveling to Costa Rica. Specifically for an adventure tour of the jungle. I wanted to throw only one product in my bag and this is all that target offered. It worked out great and has an Eco friendly bottle. I gave 4 stars because I wish they also offered it in more appropriate travel size.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This Bull frog mosquito bug spray is a really good bug spray. I used this on my kids when they were younger. It really helps keep through mosquitoes from bothering you! They really would bother my daughter a lot. After we started using this they never tried to bite her at all....! Best repellent ever!
Candice C.
Denton, NC
I love all of the Bullfrog products. I have a red headed, fair skinned, little boy. We only use Bullfrog on him, and no sunburns to date. I also have a red headed, fair skinned little sister. No burns for her either while using Bullfrog. It seems to last longer than regular sunscreen. The only thing that I don't like is the oiliness of the clear sunscreen. I opt for the lotion.
Winnie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This helps take out the mosquitoes from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitoes from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitoes from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitoes from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitoes from coming, this is good and useful :)This helps take out the mosquitoes from coming, this is good and useful :)
Olivia N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I bought this for my nephew because we were going camping and swimming and he was only 9 months old at the time and didn't want him to get burnt or attacked but also didn't want to load him up with all kinds of products. This product didn't have any harsh chemicals. It was a sunscreen and a repellant and it was safe for if he decided to lick his arm. It was easy to apply and smelled good (for a repellant).
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never seen this product before, Does it have a scent and if so what does it smell like?
Trista C.
I love bullfrog but haven't tried this yet does it work well?
Ayla V.
How well is this with sensitive skin!?
Katie G.
Does this work? Does it smell bad? Tell me your opinions.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Have not tried this! What are your thoughts?