BY BULL FROG

Kids Lotion Sunscreen. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum SPF 35. see more...

courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
this stuff is okay i guess, i mean it does work somewhat but i feel it could definitely find some room for improvement, it just isn't as strong as i thought it would be, it's also very greasy on my son's skin and feels uncomfortable, i tried it myself and didn't like it all that much.
Michele F.
Michele F.
I always buy childrens sunscreen. It works best for my sensitive skin. I've used bull frog in the past and decided to use this stuff on a trip to mexico and it works great. Prevents sunburn and rubs into the skin nicely.
Oceanside, CA
Product is thick and pasty, doesn't apply very well and kids were not a fan of it.
Phillip L.
Phillip L.
Jacksonville, FL
Bull frog is the best sunscreen there is. This is the only brand I use. Very affordable
Heather M.
Heather M.
I like that this sunscreen prevents sunburn but I've found that it can sometimes be a little too sticky for me. I also like that it doesn't seem to need reapplication as often as other sunscreens.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I got this for my kids for this summer, and i am not really a fan, i felt like it was really sticky, it did stay on a long time, but it made my baby sticky and uncomfortable.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
I have never used this on myself or my children, but the parents at the daycare i worked at raved about this. and i will say i observed that it worked pretty darn good i just never knew where to buy it
Julia M.
Julia M.
Latrobe, Tasmania
Used this when I went to the beach with some friends and had forgotten to bring some of my own lotion, went on easy, wasn't greasy. I didn't get burned, and it seemed to work fine.
Isis B.
Isis B.
Prices?
Oceanside, CA
What are the main ingredients in this product?