Bull Frog Kids Continuous Spray SPF 50+ uploaded by Connie W.Bull Frog Kids Continuous Spray SPF 50+ uploaded by Connie W.

BY BULL FROG

Continuous Spray Sunscree n. Broad Spectrum SPF 50. Water Resistant. see more...

Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
DEFF works!! it doenst smell to bad! I love it for the kids! any outside advents! I use!
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I love this line! Great for kids and adults alike! Definitely recommend to my mommy friends!
Connie W.
Works great. My son burns easy and with he doesn't Bull Frog Water Armor Sport InstaCool SPF 50+ Continous Spray
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
This was really easy to use and it lasted on my kids for so long! It was effective and no sunburn!
Charmaine C.
Fayetteville, NC
Great for sensitive skin. Smells great. I would purchase again because you can't beat the prices
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Great for kids and works great, though if you go in to the water it does fade away fast and you have to reapply
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
Absolutely works it doesn't smell bad at all I'm a huge fan of products especially for kids and this is one of the top brands i love
Trevor F.
Ontario Canada
Keep out of reach from small children. Bottle is deceiving, looks like a soft drink.