Bulk Nuts Nuts Nuts Pine Nuts  - 1x5LB

Bulk Nuts Nuts Nuts Pine Nuts - 1x5LB

BY BULK NUTS

Raw pine nuts in the shell are perfect for birds. While these are human grade and can be roasted please realize that these have an extremely hard and thick shell that is very difficult to crack. We do not necessarily recommend these for human consumption see more...

Bulk Nuts Nuts Nuts Pine Nuts  - 1x5LB
Bulk Nuts Nuts Nuts Pine Nuts - 1x5LB
Buy on Walmart*
Nina G.
My aunt always gets these and when I go over to her house these are the best snack. I'd rather have this over a bag of chips or a bowl of ice cream. If you like nuts, then this is for you especially since its a mix of different kinds.
Jessica C.
Valdosta, GA
These are a great snack. One of my favorites. Would recommend this to everyone. Love them
Jeri H.
Champaign, IL
Oh my goodness I love these. So delicious and filling, an all around great snack
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
These are so so good. I noticed I kept eating them even though I didn't even want anymore. Lol.
laura b.
I love thanksgiving time where my local grocery stores have so much of this available!