BY BULK DRIED FRUIT

• What do you use this for 4 Answers
  • I think this looks amazing. Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
I like using these to make my own trail mix it's healthy but you don't feel like your eating a health food when you eat these it's more like a treat and my kids even enjoy them. I would most certainly buy them again they are one of my favorites!!
Brenna G.
I have an aunt that sends these and I cannot stand them. Dried fruit is so gross and that's my opinion, but if you like dried fruit I know my sisters like them.
Natalie H.
Yum! Yum! Yum! I treat myself to a handful.o these as dessert when I'm tryong to avoid sugary candy and satisfy my sweet tooth with this delicios treat.
Samm R.
Swisher, IA
Love figs! They're so great in oatmeal, shakes, or even as a snack! They're so healthy for you, and always satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. 5/5!
Ines M.
Bethlehem, PA
There so good, you could eating them in your oatmeal, cornflake, or just plain. If you want to eat healthy. This is the best way to start.
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
This is my uncles favorite dried fruit so when were at the store my mother always buys it for him in bulk and he shares with his friends
jennifer d.
Figs are great in cereals.Making the stools move along and high in fider!So it helps make up feel full longer.
Julieta C.
782 w campbell Raymondville, TX
Me gustan mucho los higos (figs) naturales y secos y aprte dicen k son muy buenos para prevenir enfermedades
Thalita V.
Jacinto City, TX
Delicious figs. And it's organic! ! You can cook with these or just eat them by itself. #organicismyfav
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'mi love love love dried fruit and can't get enough of these such a good amount and great price
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I've never used figs or ate a fig. What's the best recipe to use them in?
................
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
What do you use this for
Sharlene M.
Kendallville, IN
I think this looks amazing. Where can I purchase this?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
This looks good! Where can I find this product?