Bulk Buys Travel Cotton Swabs 36Ct - Case of 18 uploaded by Megan V.

BY BULK BUYS #51 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Travel Cotton Swabs 36Ct36 Ct. Travel/Trial Size. Clip Strip.

Bulk Buys Travel Cotton Swabs 36Ct - Case of 18
  • "- make up applicator or remover - arts and crafts I would recommend them." in 1 review
Lauren F.
Southaven
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dont hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I didn't really buy these I have seen a friend carry them around and use them. They came in a really cute (limited edition) Micky and Minnie Mouse tin and she carried them everywhere with her in her makeup bag! I used one once and I found them much more tightly or densely wrapped than your average cheaper brand of cotton swab...this means they don't pull apart as easily so are perfect for nail or makeup cleanup without shedding cotton or pulling at the skin. I could sure see why she preferred to carry these around..I mean why settle for second best!? đź‘Ť
Rebecca T.
Vancouver, WA
These are great for on the go when you need to touch up makeup. I also use them to apply stuff like tiger balm so that I keep my hands clean. Great travel size and case!
Perla S.
I use these all the time they are very useful, and not only for your ears.
- first aid
- hygiene (ears
- cleaning.
- make up applicator or remover
- arts and crafts
I would recommend them.
Izzy W.
Very soft and safe for the ears. No discomfort with this brand and I am never nervous about using them. I am very particular about my ears and these are great.
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are perfect travel size. We take them camping or when we go on business trips. Perfect for those college night sleep overs too.
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
I use these for so many things. Like taking make up, eat cleaning or just cleaning in general and for first aid. So soft and reliable.
Destiny P.
A must have, I use these for literally everything. They're soft, affordable, and they are just great overall. I don't know what I'd do without these
Aera K.
This is definitlely a necessity!!! I always use this after I shower to clean my ears. It's super effective and it's easy to use :)
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so great! they aren't cheap and don't fall apart at all and they come in a cute little container that is travel size. I love it!