BY BULK BUYS #28 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. This Special Doggy Set Includes: One (1) Shampooch Shampoo/Shampooing - 8 oz (240 ml) One (1) Coif Fur Moisturizing Conditioner/ Apres-Hydratant - 8 oz (240 ml) One (1)Dog Brush. see more...

Eshita S.
This smells SO good. I use these products to bathe my morkie and he smells great afterwards. The "perfume" smells very similar to the human juicy couture scent and it is great to spritz some on my dog in between baths. I recommend this to those with smaller dogs because the bottles are small and these aren't exactly cheap.
Katie B.
Three Rivers, MI
Love this! As a huge fan of Viva La Juicy perfume, I was so excited to see a similar product for my pets! My dogs have short hair that is easy to maintain so luckily this shampoo works great for them during baths and leaves them smelling wonderful!
Kindle H.
So cute! I have a thick haired dog.. I love it so much. He is constantly shedding so I have to brush him multiple times a day. The shampoo and conditioner is awesome.
Jessica R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased this product for my dog (the one with the perfume & fur spray) I LOVE this cause my dog smells so nice after she uses this. The fur spray alway leaves her fur feeling so soft. Would totally recommend
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have used on my dog for the past 8 years that we've had him. It makes him smell so good and leaves his hair sparkly clean and soft!!
Michelle H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Oh my gosh. I would love to have this for my dogs. The reviews look great. Yes, yes I'm going to get it.
Rachel C.
This is not necessary for dogs however it is a nice little set and can be great for traveling.
Bridgette Z.
San Diego , CA
This shampoo and conditioner is awesome win my long haired German Shepard. And smells great.
Lauren T.
Awesome care products for dogs leaves fur clean and smelling nice ana has such a cute name
Sarah s.
Sioux City, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This would make it easier to bath my dog. I could do it right in my own house
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Why would you spend so much? Worth it??
Anna L.
Shawnee, KS
This is hilariously cute!!
Maricarmen M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a cute dog set, does anybody know where I can purchase this? I would also like to know what kind of dog is this best for?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
This looks so cute! Is it worth the money?
Krystal D.
Does this help with shedding? ??