BY BULK BUYS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. 60-pack cotton facial pads measure 2" across. see more...

Review (1)
Semia R.
My must have for removing make up every night. I soak my cotton pads in micellar water and gently apply them to my face for a few seconds before wiping off my make up.