BY BULK B #25 in Fruit

Buy on Jet.com
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
Dried tart cherries make a great snack by themself. I love to add this to oatmeal, trail mix, salads, granola bars, and even cookies! eat with chocolate chips for a chocolate cherry taste. The tart yet sweet taste is so addictive. I usually eat the bulk before my husband gets a chance to eat some. The price for bulk is great and you get soo much in just 1 pound alone!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
These are my favorite when it comes to dried fruit. They are tart but are a lot more exciting then a typical raisin. I suggest using them in a bread dough or even a shortbread cookie recipe. They aren't too expensive and make a great snack especially in a trail mix.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
These are great!! :) they kind of remind me of crasins :) some have a sweetness to it and others have a tartiness to it :) these are delicious and great for a snack when youre hiking or you could add it to your salad! :)
Angie J.
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love them I use it with my oatmeal in the morning and salads at lunch.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
I love cherries they are a great snack and they quench your hunger. It is good.
Margineanu M.
Margineanu M.
Dried food are my favorites,i eat them every day especially at breakfast,i buy them from supermarkets and i enjoy them with my muesly in the morning,they are cheap and healty and i kove them so much,i add them in cakes,yogurt,drinks and i deffinetely will buy them again