Add a Photo

By BVLGARI
#1609 in Fragrance for Him
Boldly Seductive

BLV is a fragrance of unexpected contrasts and surprising harmonies. From icy cold to luxuriously warm, this woody and spicy scent for men comes in a massive square bottle, framed with vibrant blue transparency.

• Sophisticated scent from the woody/spicy olfactory family
  • Perfect for anyone seeking a passionate, masculine fragrance
  • Bottle reflects the architectural, edgy facets of Bvlgari jewelry

Especially Suited For: All skin types
Essential Elements:This fragrance contains top notes of Cardamon and Sandalwood; heart notes of Juniper Berries, Ginger and Galanga; and base notes of Ginko Leaves, Grey Teak and Tobacco Flower.

Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.

elizabeth h.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL

This spray is refreshing and light compared to most men's fragrances. I love purchasing it for both myself and men in my family as well as male friends.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Miramar, FL

Purchased for my husband and I'm hooked. Wonderful manly scent without being too over powering. I love the fragrance and it's ability to last all day.
Julissa C.
Julissa C.

I bought this fragrance for my husband. It smell fresh and clean it isn't to strong but it also depends on the body chemistry
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL

This smells so good I can't leave my husbands side when he wears it. It is the perfect smell.
East Stroudsburg, PA

I never heard of this before. Where do they sell this particular colonge?
East Stroudsburg, PA

What store can I find this at?