BY BVLGARI

Bloom with the ultimate feminine fragrance: BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum.Fragrance Family: FloralNotes: Rose Prelude, Blackberry, Feuille de Voilette, Living Mimosa, Jasmine SambacBase Note: Patchouli, Bois de Gaiac The delicate and joyful accents of a tender Rose. A young and transparent reinterpretation of the Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum, with a joyful fruity facet Delicate, luminous, feminine and comfortable. Top Notes: Ottoman Rose, Mure , Violet Leaves Heart Notes: Prelude Rose, Living Mimosa, Jasmin sambac Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Sandalwood. see more...

Isma S.
Cedar Park, TX
I love floral scents, rose being one of my favourite out of the bunch. However, I cannot stand the overly artificial talcum powder rose scent (that my grandmother loves). This is anything BUT that!
It's a wonderful light rose scent with musk undertones. Do give this one a try if you love floral scents!
Emily M.
Zachary, LA
I've been wearing Rose Essentielle for about 5 years now. The light rose smell is not overwhelming and very dainty. I get compliments everyday.
Farial S.
Woodland , CA
I love Bvlgary perfumes and so does my husband. I am so happy that they make not only perfumes for ladies only but also for male.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
BVLGARY perfum was so sweet and smell confortable even when some perfumes make me sick . But not this becuse was so sweet.