MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimBVLGARI
Bulgari Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml

Bulgari Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml

by BVLGARI

Design House: Bvlgari Year Introduced: 1995 Fragrance Notes: Rosewood, Pepper, Musk, And Tea With Lower Notes Of Water And Spice. Recommended Use: Daytime

Does this smell good?
Start your review of Bulgari Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 30ml!
Sarah A.
Indio, Ca
Bought this for my husband and he seemed to like it, I like the smell also.
Bought this for my husband and he seemed to like it, I like the smell also.
Manpreet V.
Colonia, NJ
This is one of my husbands favorite perfume. He loves it .the fragrance of this perfume is long lasting and even the price is not very high
B A.
I have bought this cologne for my husband and it smells very nice. He also likes it and it lasts long.
Victória A.
campo largo
A refined and refreshing fragrance. A beautiful bottle, somehow simple but also curious and instigating design. The sensation is of a classy man that just refreshed himself in cold water within nature. And now is ready to be a leader, make decisions and be sure of his fate. Really worthy trying!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lorna R.