Bulgari by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz

BY BVLGARI

Launched by the design house of Bvlgari in 1994 BVLGARI is classified as a refined floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of violet orange blossom and jasmine, Common spellings: Bulgari Bvlgary Bulgary, 1 oz, Eau De Parfum Spray, Women's Fragrances, see more...

Bulgari by Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz
Nikki  N.
This has a clean fresh scent. I love it for summer time! It lasts forever as well! If you like a heavier scent this may not be for you, butbif you like middle of the road fresh and clean it is amazing!
Melanie R.
This perfume smells amazing. It's a scent for a woman. The price is a little high and the longevity of the scent could be a longer, but I truly adore the smell.
Dorene R.
Reseda, CA
This is an elegant scent that gives a little extra confidence boostt when wearing. The scent uplifts my spirits and is a lovely feminine yet strong scent.
Allie B.
My aunt got me this one year for christmas...I have sensitivity to various smells. This is a little strong for me but it is lovely nonetheless.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
I love this scent. Very romantic and dreamy. I use this for a night out with my man.
Mercedes P.
Medellin
It is an excellent eau de parfum. I recommend it 100%. You can buy it in Amazon. [product:bulgari-by--eau-de-parfum-spray-1-oz]
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
I received a vial sample of this and it blew me away. I found it rich and sensual, perfect for a date night!