BY BVLGARI

Launched by the design house of Bvlgari in 1994 BVLGARI is classified as a refined floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of violet orange blossom and jasmine, Common spellings: Bulgari Bvlgary Bulgary, see more...

• Que tipo de aroma tiene dulce o fuerte ?? 1 Answers
  • Que fragancia tiene este perfume es dulce???1 Answers
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product for softening skin and adding a glow I use it every night after I shower and I have really noticed a difference in my skin
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Such a good hydrating lotion for the skin. I love the product it comes in a very nice bottle. It is a lot more moisturizing than alot of the other lotions i have tried. It smells amazing i deffinately would reccomend.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydrates the skin! Very good for dry skin. First time user. I love the way it smells! Good value.
katie n.
Such a good body lotion because it's so no itching and it hydrate your skin throughout the whole day and just make it even more brilliant it smells amazing and it's so good for sensitive skin and it hydrates cool you down and get you ready for the summer
Kymberly C.
Lake Worth, FL
AaaaammmaaaaZiiiinggg lotion smells soo good and you can buy it for less reallyyyy you should try it
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pleasant smell that stays natural all day. It's not to overpowering and strong.
Monice M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the pleasant smell of this product. It wasn't too strong and I got lots of compliments when I wore it!
Jasmine A.
Canoga Park, CA
This is amazing makes my skin feel so smooth and
Radiant I love this product definitely the best!
Indira V.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite fragances If you want a sweet, strong and seductive perfume. This might be perfect for you 😊 try it out, it worth the shot.
Rakeemah W.
I love Bvlgari fragrances, this is one of my favorites. Its long lasting and smells amazing.
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Que tipo de aroma tiene dulce o fuerte ??
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que fragancia tiene este perfume es dulce???