BY BVLGARI

Launched by the design house of Bvlgari in 1994 BVLGARI is classified as a refined floral fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of violet orange blossom and jasmine, Common spellings: Bulgari Bvlgary Bulgary, see more...

• Que tipo de aroma tiene dulce o fuerte ?? 1 Answers
  • Que fragancia tiene este perfume es dulce???1 Answers
Kymberly C.
Kymberly C.
Lake Worth, FL
AaaaammmaaaaZiiiinggg lotion smells soo good and you can buy it for less reallyyyy you should try it
Kamille B.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydrates the skin! Very good for dry skin. First time user. I love the way it smells! Good value.
Shhrrii L.
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pleasant smell that stays natural all day. It's not to overpowering and strong.
I love the high intensity smell will basically what I do with this I take a nice warm shower and after I take a shower by splash some in my skin and basically I don't even need to use any perfume because actually it takes the whole set the whole covering oh my god it's it's very flowery and very feminine smell so basically what I put it all I ask I had straight to the gym and people was like why I am she comes I guess is the motions of it
Indira V.
Indira V.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite fragances If you want a sweet, strong and seductive perfume. This might be perfect for you 😊 try it out, it worth the shot.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Canoga Park, CA
This is amazing makes my skin feel so smooth and
Radiant I love this product definitely the best!
Rakeemah W.
Rakeemah W.
I love Bvlgari fragrances, this is one of my favorites. Its long lasting and smells amazing.
Lizdamyl C.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Such a good hydrating lotion for the skin. I love the product it comes in a very nice bottle. It is a lot more moisturizing than alot of the other lotions i have tried. It smells amazing i deffinately would reccomend.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good product for softening skin and adding a glow I use it every night after I shower and I have really noticed a difference in my skin
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this it smells divine love that it's very girly and not an overpowering smell great for the spring and sunny days.
Claudiia M.
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Que tipo de aroma tiene dulce o fuerte ??
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que fragancia tiene este perfume es dulce???