BY BVLGARI

Based in Rome, since 1884 Bulgari has been creating renowned fine jewelry. Today it is a global and diversified luxury brand with a product and services portfolio of jewels, watches, accessories, fragrances, skincare, hotels and resorts featuring exceptional quality, an innovative style and impeccable service. Launched by the design house of Bvlgari in 2001 BVLGARI BLV by Bvlgari is classified as a flowery fragrance. This masculine scent posesses a blend of: juniper berries sandalwood cedar and galanga. It is recommended for casual wear. 100% genuine. Year introduced - 2001. Recommended use - casual. Gender: Men. see more...

• Does anyone recommend this cologne for like a boyfriend?1 Answers
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Absolutely my favorite mens fragrance! It is such a strong, masculine and sexy scent. I think if anyone is considering this for a male or special someone, I highly recommend it.
Amanda M.
I love this fragrance and so does my husband. I believe I got this for him a few years ago at a Dillards. It lasts quite a while and smells so good.
Beatriz A.
Columbia, SC
my boyfriend is using this and believe me, it smells so good and it last long! makes me want to hug him all the time ! 🤗
Maria L.
Henryville, PA
Love when my husband wears this scent. Such a fresh and sexy scent. A great present for that special man in your life.
Chloe F.
Findlay, OH
Love love love the smell. My boyfriend uses it and it smells great. I'm gonna start buying him ones like these.
Crystal C.
Danvers, MA
This smells incredible. Some of the guys that work with me wear it and they walk by and just smell great
Swapnasheela D.
Really good quality product. I was purchased for my husband. He really likes. It's smells excellent.
hazel r.
Does anyone recommend this cologne for like a boyfriend?

Amazon