BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari fragrance was launched by the design house of Bvlgari in 1995 Masculine scent possesses a blend of rosewood, pepper, musk and tea Men's cologne is recommended for daytime wear Available in a 3.4-ounce eau de toilette spray We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Lauren B.
Menifee, CA
I absolutely love this smell! It is earthier than most colognes in my opinion, but you really can't go wrong.

Do yourself a favor and also get the body gel. The fresh out of the shower scent is out of this world and small hints of it stay on the skin for hours after showering.

A hefty price tag and an indulgance, but I often see it on sale around the holidays!
Tracy G.
New york
Ok I know this is technically for men but this woodsy scent smells sexy and smokey on me and I love it!! Especially on cold days and evenings out.
Berenice R.
Jackson, TN
An amazing perfume for many out there plus on the right hand it's a good smell that will last long many will enjoy the perfume as a good start
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
Smells so good! My dad has always loved this since I bought it for him a few Christmas' ago!
Simran H.
Great scent, and a great amount for a tester (wouldn't expect as much in one, really).
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

I like it but I don't know it's small good or bed. I wish I can have this one