BY BVLGARI

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Steven S.
I absolutely love this cologne. While it definitely has a rubber-y smell, it is subtle and soft. I receive many compliments from people, so that is a great sign. I have bought this cologne over 6 times now and dont see myself stopping. Highly recommended!
Amanda P.
This one is a crowd pleaser! It really is a unisex scent which I love. Because everyone has a different palate and scent distinction, different people pick up different notes of the fragrance. It makes a great gift for a bold female or a laid back male. I love it... highly recommended.
Jaclyn D.
My favorite favorite favorite favorite men's cologne of all time. I absolutely LOVE it and have only ever gifted it to one man. I wear it myself on occasion because it's so gorgeous. It is a heavier scent though, so best for ladies to wear in the winter months. It's so elegant, rich and refined smelling. I just love it.
Ashley  N.
Centennial, CO
This cologne smells so good on my husband. I am sensitive to scent and this is the only brand I really like.
Gina M.
Pacoima, CA
I mean I'm not really liking this cologne. smells like a rubber and sometimes wood. just very dry and rough
Ngo T.
Hibbing, MN
Bulgari BLACK Bulgari by Bulgari Eau De Toilette Spray 1.3 oz does smeel good
I gave it as gift
Tabatha r.
Tallahassee, FL
El olor es diferente pero muy delicioso. Me gusta utilizarlo para por la tarde - noche
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
Smells really nice, but this says its unisex and I think it's definitely for men.