BY BVLGARI

Bvlgari created aquatic fragrances for men inspired by the natural and pure deep sea water and Aqva Pour Homme was the first one that was created in 2005, Aqua elicits natural freshness and exuberantly shines with unique notes from petit grain and mandarin at the opening that is unusual and surprising at the top note for a mens' fragrance, At the heart, other exotic accords like posidonia, a seagrass that widely grows in deep Mediterranean sea water and santolina which is also a Mediterranean shrub, offer refreshing aromas, The bottom note gets its warmth from the mineral amber and is an embodiment of masculinity and sensuality, All in all, Aqva Pour Homme is a nice, clean smelling fragrance that you will never get bored with, Size: 1 OZ see more...

Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I know I'm not a man, but this scent is so addictive. If you are a boy and you are looking for a new perfume you should totally try this. You can purchase it at Macy's. The scent is so masculine, I bought this to my best friend and when he uses this I'm always behind him trying to smell his neck. it makes me fall in love. It last long and smell so good and strong, as a woman I LOVE IT!!!
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I gave this perfume to my boyfriend and we both love the smell of this bottle it lasts all day long. If you are thinking of giving it to someone go ahead you regret it.
Ieasha M.
Steelton , PA
I enjoy that this is very faint but noticeable. I enjoy it when others ask what I'm wearing and I tend to have to say Bulgari and where i purchased it from
Patrick O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love how this one looks and smells. Super strong and I like how the scent last all through the day. I always get compliments on it too. Will buy more.
Monique K.
Vero Beach, FL
I purchased several of the Bulvgari perfumes sprays in the travel size. This is a unique perfume. Very light sexy and never overpowering.
Lala C.