Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Allison W.

BY BUITONI

Buitoni® Three Cheese Tortellini.
Since 1827.
Filled with creamy ricotta, aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses.
All natural. see more...

• I've always wanted to try this product...is it any good? ...3 Answers
Allison W.
Bismarck, ND
Buitoni is my go-to for tortellini! They are so tasty and very affordable! I love to use them in pasta dishes or in soup. They have great flavor and cook in a matter of a few minutes. I also love that they have a variety of fillings to suit your dish.
Morgan J.
High Point, NC
This pasta was quite delicious! It was our first time trying it and we ate it all. So good, and not a bad price at all. Great with Alfredo sauce and shrimp. Highly recommend and you can pick up at your local Walmart!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
These tortellini are very delicious. I love to add chicken and put alfredo sauce on top. These are super quick and easy to make. They are very affordable and great quality. These have become a staple at my house. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Sloane Z.
Memphis, TN
Love this product. I buy this at least once a month to cook in a very simple recipe with some asparagus, shredded Parmesan, and walnuts. Very easy to cook (boil 7 minutes), and then top/combine with whatever you desire for a quick, tasty meal!
Kati P.
This is my FAVORITE mommy lunch. Boil some pasta, drain, add their amazing pesto sauce and bam! A delicious lunch in 5 mins that taste like it took an hour. You can not go wrong.
Leslie D.
St Petersburg, FL
Perfect for an easy weeknight meal.  All you need is a sauce.  You can also easily add meatballs or chicken if you prefer to have protein with your meal.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Loves these tortellini great for soups, fast dinner with sauce or chilled.tossed in a salad for.summer , healthly.delicious.and.my kids love them.yum , great price and they freeze well if ypu have to save them.for later use.
Kristen B.
Prairieville, LA
A family favorite in our household!!! Always an easy fast and delicious meal!!! In less than 20 minutes you have lunch/dinner, perfect with a little spaghetti sauce on top, i serve with a salad and breadsticks, I have picky eaters and they even LOVE it!!! Highly recommend!
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
These are great!...but also easy to overcook if you aren't careful. I usually use a red sauce and a little bit of shredded Parmesan cheese on top. The cheese inside is well blended and pairs so well with the pasta and sauce. Also, it reheats really well for leftovers.
Lori K.
Alto, MI
This is my favorite tortellini. It's so good with Buitoni Alfredo and sprinkled with parmesan. I'm disappointed with my local grocery store for not carrying this brand any longer. It's a little more expensive but worth it.
Jackie B.
Columbus, OH
I've always wanted to try this product...is it any good? How do you guys prepare it?