Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini uploaded by Allison W.

BY BUITONI

Buitoni® Three Cheese Tortellini.
Since 1827.
Filled with creamy ricotta, aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses.
All natural. see more...

• I've always wanted to try this product...is it any good? How do y...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Allison W.
Mandan, ND
Foodie Expert
Buitoni is my go-to for tortellini! They are so tasty and very affordable! I love to use them in pasta dishes or in soup. They have great flavor and cook in a matter of a few minutes. I also love that they have a variety of fillings to suit your dish.
Sloane Z.
Little Rock , AR
Love this product. I buy this at least once a month to cook in a very simple recipe with some asparagus, shredded Parmesan, and walnuts. Very easy to cook (boil 7 minutes), and then top/combine with whatever you desire for a quick, tasty meal!
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Perfect for an easy weeknight meal.  All you need is a sauce.  You can also easily add meatballs or chicken if you prefer to have protein with your meal.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Foodie Expert
Loves these tortellini great for soups, fast dinner with sauce or chilled.tossed in a salad for.summer , healthly.delicious.and.my kids love them.yum , great price and they freeze well if ypu have to save them.for later use.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
These are great!...but also easy to overcook if you aren't careful. I usually use a red sauce and a little bit of shredded Parmesan cheese on top. The cheese inside is well blended and pairs so well with the pasta and sauce. Also, it reheats really well for leftovers.
Dani K.
Foodie Expert
These are amazing tortellini! They taste amazing and the three cheese is my favorite one. I also like to mix a package of the three cheese with a packet of the meat and it makes an amazing meal! Or even side dish!
Mariana M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this pasta when I want a quick dinner. It has a great taste and they are very easy to make. Seriously awesome and they tastes very authentic.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
These babies are fantastic! The best part is you can put them in so many different sauces, so you can never get sick of them! I love them in tomato sauce!!
Lissa L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Probably my second favorite tortellini in stores. Never fails to satisfy my taste buds with a little sauce topped
Nikki T.
Laguna Hills, CA
So easy to cook and so delicious! My family never complains when I make this for dinner. Especially combined with the Buitoni pesto!!
Jackie B.
Westerville, OH
I've always wanted to try this product...is it any good? How do you guys prepare it?