Buitoni Spinach Cheese Tortellini uploaded by David F.

BY BUITONI

Buitoni® Spinach Cheese Tortellini.

Since 1827.

Made fresh with quality ingredients.

Filled with creamy ricotta, aged parmesan & romano cheeses.

Per 1 cup serving:

• How much does this usually cost?1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought the spinach and cheese if so what do you think ...2 Answers
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
I love this tortellini. My fiancé always gets excited for dinner when he sees that I'm planning to make this. I usually add chicken to it, or more spinach. I love that it's so versatile and tastes so great no matter what you add to it.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I come from a very large blended old school family. My mother makes everything from scratch. I have actually passed Buitoni on as homemade before. Delicious tortellini!
Rachael V.
Yymmmmmn!!!! Spinach and pasta in one dish? Perfection!! I can't get enough of this deliciousness. Throw in some Alfredo sauce and you have a happy girl
Beth M.
Cumming, GA
Great tortellini with amazing taste. So simple to make and both adults and the kids love it. Pair it with some garlic bread and you're good to go.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love tortellini but this spinach flavor is to die for. It has a scrumptious filling and it ties in well with the spinach outside.
Julie G.
Kingsland, GA
This is my favorite go to quick dinner. I love the spinach cheese because my kids will eat it and I'm getting extra veggies in them!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Buitoni spinach and cheese tortellini is super good i actually love to cook this in chicken broth for some extra flavor
Natalie C.
Watertown, MA
This is my favorite of the Buitoni tortellini line. The spinach flavor is savory and the filling is delicious.
Michele M.
Livonia, MI
I love this flavor the best! The spinach adds a nice extra flavor. I usually use a pesto sauce with it.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought the spinach and cheese if so what do you think of the taste
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
How much does this usually cost?