BY BUITONI

BUITONI Pasta is made fresh with simple, quality ingredients and no preservatives. see more...

Jackie B.
Looooove this. I feel healthier because it's green so it obviously can't be bad for you. It's such a quick and easy thing to whip up for dinner for the whole family. I prefer this brand and product to other raviolis that are frozen because these don't pop/explode the way frozen ones do. I also love that you can eat 5 and be full so a box of this really can feed a whole family.
Sonya S.
Pontiac , MI
It's better the first day it's cooked. The inside is like a paste, I was expecting chunks of artichokes and spincah. It'll do in a pinch but it would 't be my first choice.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I thought these ravioli were wonderful and I didn't put anything on them except for salt and yes you cook the amount that you're going to eat in one serving you're not supposed to save it for later.
Constance M.
The spinach is strong but not overpowering. It taste great warm. When cooking I noticed the flavor intensified when cooking with olive oil. Great side dish or paired with the sauce of your choosing good entree.
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Best to eat warm and immediately after finish preparing.....best to eat in alfredo sauce....wouldn't be something I'll eat every week