BY BUITONI

BUITONI Pasta is made fresh daily with simple, quality ingredients and no preservatives. see more...

Rose M.
Columbus, OH
Buitoni tortellini are a great choice for a quick dinner - they are delicious and I really like this whole wheat variety as they put in a little more whole grain, but still taste great. I love adding these to a bean and vegetable soup or serving with a tomato-based spicy sauce.
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
Sooo easy!! and SOOOO good. I make this and add a little sauce. It takes 5 minutes and i have a great dinner. Some times i cook it and put in the fridge for a cold salad the next day for lunch.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Boy am I glad that I found these a few years ago. They are ALWAYS a hit in my home. We serve ours plain with olive oil, garlic salt and parmesan. My kids do not like sauce so they cheer when they find out we are having these.
Sarah R.
Baltimore, MD
YUM! quick and easy, relatively healthy dinner. Cook it up with some veggies or a side salad. I liked it with just olive oil and some good parm cheese to really let the flavor of the pasta come through.
Danielle W.
This is SO delicious. I love to cook it and top it with tomatoes, shredded and grated cheese, garlic, butter, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and parsley. There's a lot you can do with this.
Brenda S.
Phoenix, AZ
Very good pasta, very quick and simple to make, I love that is whole wheat, I don't need much sauce. I love that this is made with no preservatives.
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
This is a great quick addition to many pasta recipes. It tastes good and is a tad healthier than other pastas.
Karen B.
Morrisville, NC
Good, I love these and had them for lunch today. After you cook them you can do a lot with it
Kethia J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these and had them for lunch today. After you cook them you can do a lot with it. Like have it hot with some marinara sauce. Or cold with lettuce or as a pasta salad