BY BUITONI

BUITONI Pasta is made fresh daily with simple, quality ingredients and no preservatives. see more...

Sophia A.
New York , NY
I like that this pasta can cook in under 10 minutes; and that the sweet sausage and Parmesan cheese taste fresh. And there are enough servings for two people for a quick and easy dinner.
Ellen W.
This tortellini is de.lic.ios. My husband and I have purchased a few different typse of buitoni pasta, and this is easily our favorite. It is easy to cook and pairs well with lots of sauces. I'm a fan of carbonara or a tomato basil sauce. Very yummy!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I love all the Buitoni tortellini but I think the sausage is my favoriteI It has great flavor and taste like fresh pasts, also its super easy to just mix up a sauce and throw it in!
Stacia C.
Their tortelloni is great when you're on a budget (with coupons and store deals) to use for a quick meal to throw together.
Ellen C.
Castleton, VT
Definitely one of my family's favorites. Very fresh taste. Wish they made a larger size.
Christina M.
I love this pasta! The sausage flavor makes for a great pasta. They are a easy way to make a great family dinner. They are nicely paired with alfredo or marinara.
Ellena S.
St gallen , switzerland
Buitoni is a cheap and a good marke for tortellini! U can make a good soup with them or u can boild them and make some tomato sauce near