BY BUITONI

Buitoni?? All Natural Linguine.
Since 1827.
Dated For Refrigerated For Freshness.
Net wt 9 oz (255g). see more...

Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
The only Linguine to eat. Cooks up nice, still tastes fresh unlike boxed pasta...and I don't feel guilty for serving it to my family. It's the closest thing to momma's homemade pasta.
megan h.
I grew up eating Buitoni Linguine. I love the flavor and the texture. I always have some in my fridge. They also cook up super fast and are great for a good fast dinner.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT
The only kind of noodles to use with their pesto. As close to homemade as you can get from the store and much tastier than the kind in the box.
Elisabeth N.
Love love love absolutely amazing ! I could eat it everyday ! They also have amazing ravioli, anything I love there products
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma , NY
The only pasta we will buy in this Italian household if we are in a rush and cannot make it ourselves
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx
Buitoni products are great. Who needs fresh pasta when you have this? Always tastes delicious!
Stephanie J.
Covington, LA
The best linguini around! Tastes almost as good as homemade. Much better than the dry version
Amber P.
Columbus, OH
I like to use this pasta when I don't have time to make homemade. Its fast and tastes great!
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
I love using this when making pasta! It taste great and light. I recommend this product (: