2 colors available

BY BUITONI

Buitoni all natural four cheese ravioli 9 oz see more...

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
Loved this, ate it for dinner with my fav sauce the other day and it had amazing flavor! I would definitely buy it again when I get the chance!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Super confused by all the five star reviews. This is not superb by any means, and I do not consider myself a picky eater. The cheese is chewy and dense, though I did enjoy the pasta component. I paired it with Mezzetta's roasted garlic & onion pasta sauce, topped with grated parmesan. If you want cheese ravioli, I highly recommend Kirkland's 5 cheese at Costco. Amazing in comparison.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
These are so good for quick easy meals! Add some pasta sauce if you don't have a ton of time! Or roast some tomatoes to add more depth of flavor. I also love to add in feta and olives!
Erin S.
Erin S.
It has the great taste of ravioli and is all natural! The kiddos really like it and eat it up!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
These small sizes are perfect for two/three people. They taste amazing are nice and quick for fast meals! Very tasty and convenient.
Daphanee W.
Daphanee W.
Sacramento, CA
This product is a great an easy item to use. Take it right out of the pack, boil it and add some sauce and veggies and or meat. I really like the texture and taste. The pasta was not to thick and was made nicely.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Loganville, GA
Love all the Buitoni meals! Just don't always love the price. Kroger usually has good sales on it though. They are ao easy to make and taste homemade
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
This is a delicious ravioli, it's my son's favorite. I've spoiled him with this. Now he won't eat any other brand.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
These raviolis are as close to homemade as I'm ever going to get. They are perfect to bake with pasta sauce and mozzarella for an easy meal!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Ossineke, MI
This ravioli has tons of flavor. It goes great with marinara sauce or cheese sauce. Comparable to homemade.