Buitoni All Natural Four Cheese Ravioli uploaded by Amanda N.

BY BUITONI

Buitoni all natural four cheese ravioli 9 oz see more...

Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: Four Cheese Ravioli 9 oz more...
Got this to make as a quick dinner, and just thought it was ok. I wouldn't say this is necessarily fast to make. You have to bring a whole 5 quarts to a boil, which takes quite a while (at least on my stove) and then cook for 7 minutes. So it took about 20 minutes for me. (Which is not long, but not fast) I really liked the noodle part, but the filling taste a little weird. Not bad, but I can't put my finger on what it tastes like. The cheese is dense, so it doesn't get gooey on the inside. All in all, not bad. But not sure I'd buy again.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
Buitoni All Natural Four Cheese Ravioli is a favorite of my sons. They are all about the cheese and these are just the right size for them. My husband and I prefer meat in ours so I usually end up doing two different Buitoni products but ALWAYS ALWAYS have to do the Four Cheese Ravioli for the guys. One package is enough to feed my two teens with very, very little left over.
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Super confused by all the five star reviews. This is not superb by any means, and I do not consider myself a picky eater. The cheese is chewy and dense, though I did enjoy the pasta component. I paired it with Mezzetta's roasted garlic & onion pasta sauce, topped with grated parmesan. If you want cheese ravioli, I highly recommend Kirkland's 5 cheese at Costco. Amazing in comparison.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
These are so good for quick easy meals! Add some pasta sauce if you don't have a ton of time! Or roast some tomatoes to add more depth of flavor. I also love to add in feta and olives!
Daphanee W.
Sacramento, CA
This product is a great an easy item to use. Take it right out of the pack, boil it and add some sauce and veggies and or meat. I really like the texture and taste. The pasta was not to thick and was made nicely.
Catherine R.
Loganville, GA
Love all the Buitoni meals! Just don't always love the price. Kroger usually has good sales on it though. They are ao easy to make and taste homemade
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
Loved this, ate it for dinner with my fav sauce the other day and it had amazing flavor! I would definitely buy it again when I get the chance!
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
These raviolis are as close to homemade as I'm ever going to get. They are perfect to bake with pasta sauce and mozzarella for an easy meal!
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
These small sizes are perfect for two/three people. They taste amazing are nice and quick for fast meals! Very tasty and convenient.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
Review for: All Natural more...
I love this ravioli, I am honestly sad it has such a low ranking! It is a great price, and a great tastseful product!