BY BUITONI

Buitoni® All Natural* Chicken & Prosciutto Tortelloni.
Since 1827.
Made with Tender Chicken, Prosciutto and Parmesan Cheese.
Dated For Refrigerated For Freshness.
Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-9952.
*No Artificial Ingredients.
Only Minimally Processed. see more...

Buitoni All Natural Chicken & Prosciutto Tortelloni
  • "It goes great with classic spaghetti sauce, alfredo sauce or olive oil." in 1 review
Allie L.
Dover, AR
I cook with Buitoni raviolis and stuffed pastas all the time and we love them. They are great for quick but delicious dinners. These chicken and prosciutto tortelloni are my favorite. They go well with a tomato basil marinara or with pesto!
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
Yum! My favorite pastas ever are the Buitoni tortellini! So many different options and endless possibilities!! They are quick, easy super yummy and easy to dress up!
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
My all time fave! great hot or cold. love a cold pasta salad for lunch on a hot day. any of your favorite sauces goes great. throw some arugula, a little feta and black olives maybe some cherry tomatoes mm m m
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
This is so good! It is so much better than your average tortelloni. It goes great with classic spaghetti sauce, alfredo sauce or olive oil. I like to add in tomatoes, Italian spices, and cheese, yum!
Karissa C.
Bloomington, IN
Delicious! Had this with a homemade tomato sauce--- and really enjoyed! A little weird texture at first, but overall great and filling! Super easy to fix and makes for an easy clean up rather than homemade ones!
Megan C.
I love this brand. Fresh pasta is better than dry pasta. I often eat them before they are cooked. They taste good at the texture is the best pasta I've had. It is expensive though.
Christina I.
These are really good. My husband buys them all the time to make our pasta dishes. The product is always fresh and tastes great. They sometimes have specials for them and I've even seen coupons. Great for a family on a budget!
Ana O.
Anthony , NM
Yummy!!!!i love this pasta there are different type of flavors to choose from n they are all good u could eat them alone or put alfredo or anything u like i recommended
Jennifer S.
Roswell, GA
This is an easy and delicious dinner. I use it for my family of four for a casual dinner and it works in a pinch when we're having last minute company!
Wendy W.
Fair Oaks, CA
You cannot go wrong with this product. It's easy to cook and the taste is good. Piece is good too. I like to throw this in soup too.
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
What are some recipes? I need new ones