Buitoni Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)

by Buitoni

Buitoni® Alfredo Sauce.
Since 1827.
All natural.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buitoni Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)!
Rocklin, CA
Found in the refrigerator section. This is by far my favorite alfredo sauce from the store. Not as many preservatives as the jar kind. Milk cream and cheese are the stars of this guy.
This sauce doesn't taste as good as my homemade but its a close second and will definitely do when trying to get dinner done in a hurry without forgoing on the taste
Santee, CA
This sauce is a close rival to my homemade. Love it when I'm in a rush to get dinner on the table.
Buitoni Alfredo sauce is my go to sauce when I don’t have time to make it home made! It’s a little more expensive than other store brands but it has a much better flavor so it’s worth it. Quick, easy and very similar to home made.
Carmel, IN
I am extremely picky about store bought sauces and have yet to find a jarred Alfredo sauce that is passable. This, hands down, is the best store bought Alfredo sauce I have ever had. It doesn't have that processed, synthetic taste and that a lot of the other ones do. Great texture too- not thin and runny. It tastes very, very close to homemade. Highly recommend!
Edgewood, MD
When I am too lazy to make my own Alfredo sauce this is the only other sauce that is acceptable.
Kyle, TX
Great tasting sauce. love that its so quick and easy. makes meal time in a rush a no brainer. woudl totally recommend this to anyone that needs a quick meal idea.

Looking for your answer?