Built NY Purple 30 Ounce Double Wall Stainless Insulated Tumbler

Built NY Purple 30 Ounce Double Wall Stainless Insulated Tumbler

• Made of 18/8 stainless steel
  • Double wall vacuum sealed
  • Holds 30 fl oz
  • Screw top with slide lid
  • Keeps drinks cold for?24 hours or hot for?8 hours
  • Fits most cup holders
  • Hand washing recommended

OUR STORY
ORIGINS:

BUILT was founded in 2003 by three friends, John Roscoe Swartz, Aaron Lown and Carter Weiss. They found a common bond in their passion for innovative design, well-crafted goods, and

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Built NY Purple 30 Ounce Double Wall Stainless Insulated Tumbler!
How would you rate this product?
Tina D.
Built NY Purple 30 Ounce Double Wall Stainless Insulated Tumbler uploaded by Tina D.
I think I love this cup I use it all day everyday this is my first yeti product bought it this year. As for improvement no need for improvement I have no concerns on this product.
Kennedy W.
PIEDMONT
I LOVE these cups. Built NY cups are fantastic dupes of the Yeti Rambler Tumblers 20 oz. these cups last a long time, and can keep my ice cold for at least 8-10 hours every day. They cost around $10 and I have only been able to find these at Walmart. They also have a ton of colors and patterns to choose from, but I chose the purple! I would 10/10 recommend!
Marie R.
Cocoa
Absolutely love this cup, I take it everywhere with me. Cold drinks stay cold for a very long time and keeps my coffee hot for hours. Even has a swivel lid cover. Easy to clean.
Amanda L.
Lancaster, PA
Built NY Purple 30 Ounce Double Wall Stainless Insulated Tumbler uploaded by Amanda L.
LOVE this cup! I bought it for camping originally, but then started using it for work. I accidentally left the cup with ice water on a 90 degree day in the car. I went into work at 2:45pm and came back out shortly after 11pm. THE WATER WAS STILL COLD WITH ICE!! Best investment EVER and I bought my hubby one too for when we go to the beach in the summer.

Looking for your answer?