BY BUILT NY

If you re a foodie who spends time in the culinary fast lane, then the Gourmet Getaway is for you.  This insulated lunch bag is great for road trips, stakeouts, or any time you re on the run and need provisions to keep you going.  It expands to fit a variety of containers, and is machine washable so there s no need to worry about spills. And unlike those brown bags, you ll want to use this tote over and over again. Insulates up to four hours Tested for lead safety-no vinyl or PVC used Made from neoprene Zip closure Shoulder strap Machine wash cold, drip dry Soft-grip handles Stores flat Stain resistant W 12" x H 11.5" x D 6.75" Drawing inspiration from the city that never sleeps, we apply color and pattern to laptop sleeves, iPad cases, camera bags, lunch totes, and more. Whenever you re on the go, BUILT keeps you covered in style. ; see more...

member-be2eb23bd
member-be2eb23bd
Florida, FL
I love these warm oils. They're very fragrant and last an entire month. I have plug ins in every room. This hawaiian breeze scent is amazing! I usually switch up scents monthly but used this one for the entire fall
chesa l.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
These are great, I got all four of my kids one this year and they keep their lunches nice and cold. The thing I like best is how compact they are when they are empty. The old lunch bags they had had the plastic interior and the thicker piped seams so they didn't "fold" up like these and took up lots of locker or backpack space.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I've had one of these for several years, and I use it to take my lunch to work daily. It keeps things cold for a reasonable amount of time, is very durable and washable, and folds up small when not in use. It also has plenty of room to hold odd-shaped items like tupperware containers. Love it!
Eyniah b.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
These are very cute fashionable lunch bags they are very roomie inside I like them a lot they are nice to have.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
O Fallon, MO
I've had a few of these, they come in tons of cute patterns and work very well as far as space and keeping the food cold!