BY BUILT NY

Classic style with extreme- protection for your laptop Product Information- The BUILT 13" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve offers protection- without bulk for your 13" computer- Its plush inner lining helps- protect- the finish of- your laptop from scratches and scrapes, while the unique hourglass- design hugs your computer in place and helps to protect it from- accidental bumps- This lightweight- neoprene sleeve is checkpoint friendly so you don't have to remove your- laptop from the sleeve at security, and fits into backpacks, totes- or luggage, for convenient and easy hands-free portability while you're- traveling- Product Features- Holds- and protects your 13" laptop computer- Designed for the 13" MacBook and MacBook Pro- Made from protective neoprene that stretches to fit your- laptop- Plush inner lining helps protect against scratches- Unique hourglass design secures laptop in place- Checkpoint friendly means there's no need to remove laptop- Stain-resistant material is machine wash cold and drip dry- Specifications- Exterior Color: Positivity- (Pink/Red/Purple)- Interior Color: Hot Pink- Compatibility: 13"- Laptops (designed for- 13" MacBook and MacBook Pro)- Dimensions:14" x 10-5" x- 1-2" (W x H x D, Approx-)- Material: 70% Neoprene / 30%- Polyester- Item Condition: New SKU: XS282440

Kennedy O.
Grand Forks, ND
This case is the only case I've ever purchased for my laptop and I have seen no problems with it at all. I like the zipper the most because I noticed that a lot of cases had just pouches closed with velcro and that makes me nervous.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I really like neoprene lap top cases. This one is very durable. The design of this particular case is rather marvelous. I also appreciate the face that it has a zipper- to prevent your lap top from falling out and breaking.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I like the vibrant colors and sleek slim design. My design is very pink and feminine, which keeps my husband away from using my computer. It protects my MacBook Air while looking cute.
Jayne E.
Techie Expert Level 3
These are great laptop sleeves that Built makes. They are cute with great designs and are well padded and fit slimly around the laptop. The price is high, but not too much.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
I really want to buy this neoprene sleeve, looks fantastic and the desing is beautiful, more than my boring handbag for laptops, so this will be mine soon!
Elizabeth F.
Cleveland, OH
Plush inside Is great. Portable and comfortable to carry. Easy to use and does it's job. A reliable option for something like a MacBook.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
Love this laptop case! I feel like the thick neoprene really protects and supports my laptop. They also come in many different prints :)
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
These are so awesome to have. The are much lighter than a laptop bag or backpack they are stylish and come in different colors love it
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
The neoprene laptop sleeves are really nice and helps protect my laptop when I'm traveling. Plus they come in really pretty prints.
Mariela M.
Tustin , CA
I like this because its comfortable and easy to use. i like to use it when i need to take my laptop to the coffee shop.