Built strong for lasting reliability and cleaning effectiveness. A powerful 1/3-HP motor and meticulous cleaning cycles provide optimum washing and rinsing action.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Built-In Dishwasher!
Heather R.
Knoxville, TN
Probably one of the best fish washers out there! Hold up great and never had any issues with mine! Highly recommend!!
Cindy  P.
Knoxville, TN
I said never had an issue with any Maytag products I think it gets the job done and if you have an issue there are always easy to get ahold of. I just wish they would make products easier to fix yourself they're a little expensive but you get what you pay for
Kayter V.
This came with our house when we purchased it. We like the Maytag brand (have an oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer) but felt the dishwasher was the least impressive to us (also the oldest of all the appliances, so maybe that is why). The little holder for the soap pod does not open, mold grows in the bottom where the door closes and the rack has missing rods. Cleans well enough when the filter is clean, but struggles with tough things like cheese.
Mary S.
Westfield, MA
Built-In Dishwasher The Maytag Built-In Dishwasher works great for basic everyday dishwashing. It is easy to use and I have had mine for a few years with no problems. It is an affordable dishwasher and comparable cost to similar models. I would recommend it if you are looking for a basic dishwasher that works great!
Michelle  W.
Cantonment, FL
This is a decent dishwasher it came in the house we bought and so far so good. The only problem I've noticed is sometimes the soap doesn't dissolve all the way or come out of the compartment. But it's pretty good and I'll use it until it wears out.
dee R.
Hubert, NC
This dishwasher was in our new home when we moved in. It was a bit loud so after a year we replaced it with a different brand
Naomi Y.
Stevenson, AL
Love my dishwasher. Going strong still and it has been 8 years since I got it. I love it and it has helped me in big messes of dishes.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill, TN
I love it so much and it is very quiet and doesn’t make much noise. Truly amazing for the most part
Ellen L.
Atlanta, GA
Don’t buy any GE appliances. They are absolute trash. They do not work and are awful at reliability. I would not recommend this to anyone. It’s worth it to just buy a better dishwasher especially when I like to cook almost every night.
Elizabeth M.
Riverton, IL
I absolutely love my dishwasher. The only thing I could complain about is that it’s a little small and I wish it had more compartments.

Looking for your answer?