New ParentNursing & FeedingBreastfeedingBuilt
30-oz Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Pink Ovrfl

Built 30-oz. Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Pink Ovrfl

by Built

Sip at the perfect temperature till the last drop with this Built tumbler. Durable stainless steel construction ensures lasting use Vacuum-insulated construction maintains the optimal beverage temperature Durable, Tritan lid easily slides open and closed for one handed drinking BPA-free Stainless steel Dishwasher safe 7.4"H x 3.2"W x 3.2"D 30-oz. capacity Model Numbers Rose gold: 5204021=5 Copper: 5204027 Silver: 5204116 Mint: 5204029 Gun metal: 5204028 Size: One size. Color: Pink Ovrfl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Built 30-oz. Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Pink Ovrfl!
How would you rate this product?
Mirranda C.
Imperial, MO
Built 30-oz. Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Pink Ovrfl uploaded by Mirranda C.
These are my favorite tumblers to work with when I’m crafting! I love the easy to turn travel lid and my universal reusable straw works great with it too. They fit in my car cup holder which is a major plus. My coffee stays hot!! I would definitely recommend these tumblers.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Talk about keeping things cold!! I put ice in my glass the first night before bed and then next morning I still had ice water!! My new favorite cup. My only improvement may be to make it spill proof if toppled over. Definitely recommend for any cold drink!
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Built 30-oz. Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Pink Ovrfl uploaded by Monika F.
I purchased this water bottle at Walmart. I choose this one for its pretty rose gold color. The bottle can contain 30oz either hot or cold beverage.
Emily M.
For regular around the house use you cannot beat this thing! The price point is perfect it’s about $10 for a 30 ounce container, every single part of it comes apart so that you can clean it extremely thoroughly. It keeps ice overnight and keeps things cold. The spin-top is easy to open single-handedly in case you don’t have both hands available for a drink. The downside is: it’s not spill proof. But for in the car or around the house it’s perfect.  I also used it taking it to and from the office with no problem. I had a smaller version of the same thing for two years and upgraded to a bigger one. I am extremely pleased with my water bottle.
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Built 30-oz. Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Pink Ovrfl uploaded by Amber F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love my Built tumblers!!! I have a Tervis which started peeling off after two days of having it not to mention it didn’t keep my drinks hot or cold for more than an hour or two so I went to Walmart and picked up two of these (one for hot coffee and the other for ice water). I left the ice water in my car when it was hot out and 2 days later, there was STILL lots of ice in it!? Every time I go to Walmart now, I’m always looking at the Built section to see if there are any new patterns out. I cannot recommend this brand enough. I paid $40 for my Tervis and hated it. The Built tumblers run $8-$10 and are so worth it! Absolutely love them!!! #InfluensterAwards
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
Built 30-oz. Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Pink Ovrfl uploaded by Sarah B.
Built 30-oz. Vacuum Insulated Tumbler, Pink Ovrfl uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cup. It holds drinks that are cold and keeps them cold for hours on hours. I still have ice after several hours then after that melts the drink still stays cold for hours after that. It holds hot beverages and keeps them hot for several hours. It's not as long as cold but still good. It is a very sturdy cup. I've dropped it a few times and I only have one small dent. My only complaint is that it is pretty large so I don't like using it all the time but they make smaller ones so I could just buy a second one. The price is great also. I paid $15 for this one. I highly recommend this cup.
Erice B.
Mebane, NC
This cup keeps your drinks hot or cold for the longest time. I accidentally left some ice water in my car, and there was still ice in it the next day!
Addyson W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this tumbler! It keeps my ice from melting too much throughout the day and is perfect for keeping my water in at work. It's a cute addition to my desk and doesn't sweat (condensate), which is a MAJOR plus. Most definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap, quality tumbler.
Jessica F.
Lockwood, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these every single day with my Jeffree Star Metal Straws. Keeps my drinks cold for 8 plus hours. This is a $12 cup including tax where I live. Like I could not ask for anything more perfect. Also could y'all and Jeffree Star do a collaboration? I would GAG.
Shanna C.
Bartlett
I use this cup every single day. It keeps your drink just as cold as high end brands at a fraction of the cost. Plus it fits in my car cup holder so I can take it everywhere.

Looking for your answer?