2 colors available

Builder's Peanut Butter Protein Bar

Builder's Peanut Butter Protein Bar, 6pk: Natural protein Peanut butter flavor see more...

Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite protein bars. I have always been a fan of Cliff so when I saw these I knew I had to try them. The flavor is great and the consistency is chewy with a bit of crunch. A little on the expensive side but a great buy
Shea R.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
I like these. So far the chocolate peanut butter is my favorite kind, it helps get rid of chocolate cravings and it's a pretty big bar compared to some others I've tried.
Bekim Z.
Bekim Z.
Foodie Expert
Best protein bar I've tried to date!! I buy these buy the boxes! A lot of other protein bars are just brutal on the jaw from the texture of the bar itself. You forget that this thing is good for you! They taste amazing and the mix of texture(chewiness and crunch) is just awesome. I'm a total foodie and this by far is definitely the best out! Builder's Peanut Butter Protein Bar
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
I bought these to try, and while they're good, I wouldn't go out of my way to get them again. They taste a little bit chalky, but I actually enjoy that taste, so it didn't bother me. Macro stats are ok, to fit my macro goals I usually split one bar over two days.
Kaye M.
Kaye M.
Russellville, AR
Not a fan of "Cliff" products. Taste is not that satisfying. Nothing else to add to that really
Emily E.
Emily E.
Haymarket, VA
Has a great amount of protein - perfect meal replacement to pair with a small salad. The flavor isn't the greatest but yummy to curb the sugar craving.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Foodie Expert
These Clif Builder's Peanut Butter Protein Bar is a bit tasty but not my favorite. It gets the job done in making you feel full but I wouldn't go out of my way in buying these a lot.