Build-a-Bear Workshop

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
Do you own a build a bear from Build-a-Bear Workshop ?
Start your review of Build-a-Bear Workshop!
How would you rate this product?
Laura  R.
Gas City, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Laura  R.
I absolutely love build a bear. I took my grandkids and my adult children . We all got bears. What makes mine extra special my grandsons kiss the heart inside of my bear. I will cherish Build A Bear potta dot bear for the rest of my life
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Trina F.
Even though I’m a grown woman I absolutely LOVE BAB. When I found out they had Grogu (The Child) I knew I had to have one! Got one today for my birthday 🥳 Every animal I have ever purchased for me or my son has been excellent quality and they all are still in one piece so definitely worth the price. The clothing and accessory prices are a bit questionable though price wise lol. Definitely recommend for a unique gift!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Ginger L.
Bought this cutie for my sons girlfriend for #valentines and could not be happier with the final results. My son loved how it turned out. I ordered online from the valentine collection, super easy ordering, fast shipping, and didn’t have to leave the house. The plush can be customized with accessories, your voice put inside, or anything else to your liking. Highly recommend for the plush lovers and great gift idea for that special someone. Build-a-Bear Workshop #valentinesday #valentinesgifting
Katrina J.
Greenville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Katrina J.
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Katrina J.
I am absolutely in LOVE with all my Babies! I probably have about 40 Build-a-Bears so far and counting! There is a perfect Build-a-Bear for everyone out there. You can even customize your bear with sound, scent, and adding a H3ART heat! My favorite part is the clothes and shoes!!! You can shop online exclusives and in store promotions! You gotta get one today! You will be a hooked in no time flat!!! Build-a-Bear Workshop
Lola M.
Stockton, CA
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Lola M.
The fur looks all raggedy cause it’s been in my closet but the bear I got is super cute ❤️. Very pricey so I’ve only been once. Also the whole procedure made me a little uncomfy 😂 but the workers were pretty nice.
Brandi S.
Floresville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Brandi S.
We got the oogie bear and added a cotton candy scent to him. It's the cutest thing ever. These can get pricey with all the extras and accessories but they are still super cute! Plus if you go in for your child's birthday you pay the price of the age they turned for the birthday bear only. So my daughter got a birthday bear for $1 since she turned 1 this year!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Super cute place! I have gone to Build-a-Bear a few times when I was younger. I loved being able to choose and make my animal and putting the stuffing and their little heart and clothes. It's adorable! I will be taking my future kids here. Only downfall to me is the price. It can get a little expensive with the add ons. The extra outfits and shoes and if you want it to have a voice/music, etc.
Christie  S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Christie  S.
My kids love build a bear 🐻 I think it’s a fun treat for their birthdays. They get to “pay their age” for a specific bday bear. This is a once a year treat for them because the bears are honestly pretty pricey at $25-$30 for the specialty bears. I just can’t justify paying that for a stuffed animal when we have a million at home. I get a coupon around their bday too so we get $5-$10 off the order. Usually they get to push the button to add their own fluff, give them a heart, bath, birth certificate, etc (pandemic has halted some of it) outfits will run you $10-$20 extra. You can add scents, sounds or a heartbeat for $6+ extra. All in all it’s a fun but pricey experience for the kiddos.
Courtney  R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Courtney  R.
Went here today with my children they had a buy 1 get 1 for $10, so we hopped on that and got 2 a rainbow bear and toothless from dragons plus accessories and $30 worth of giftcards for $15 so spent 106 after it all for 2 stuffed animals 5 accessories and $30 worth of gift cards. It was so much fun. I have done this when I was little and it's still a blast. Most bears run about $20-$25 so not too bad each accessory is about $5-$10. Definitely would go again. Can't wait.
Aneesha B.
Piscataway, NJ
Build-a-Bear Workshop uploaded by Aneesha B.
Love it! It’s so cute and the voice is amazing. He also had the cutest shoes and shirt and the heartbeat is sooo cute!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tatum M.
peterborough
il y a un an
Barbara Q. il y a 5 jours
We have so many Build-a-Bears. Each of our Grandkids have one from each of us (Gram & Poppy), and we as Grandparents have about 10 in total from our Grandkids. We have purchased them as gifts for others too. We always buy a voice recorder and add a nice personal message with each of the bears. Our youngest Grandson found great comfort in being able to hear us say how much we loved him whenever he wanted to hear it!