BY BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP #1 in Websites

Heather V.
Heather V.
Mega Parent Expert
I love being able to build my animal and i did it with my mom on special occasions like a birthday. I am a mom now of an almost 2 year old and we have built a bear for her 1st birthday and a dragon for a just because friend day she loved being able to pick out what she wanted and she takes her time making sure its the right one. I found out that when she gives up the pacifier for good we can have her put one into a bear or animal as a celebration of passing it off. I cant wait to do that with her on her birthday this year.
Marlissa C.
Marlissa C.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE Build a Bear. I've always wanted one and finally got to build one this year. The staff is super friendly and the outfits are so cute. Sometimes the outfits are a little pricey, which is one of my only problems really. But I love coming in and just looking through the clothes. I don't feel judged coming in and being an adult either way high is definitely great. I think every person deserves to make a bear sometime in their lifetime, no matter the age.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I'm pretty sure I love build a bear more than my son! I love taking him to pick out a new animal. I love that they have new animals for different holidays. My son isn't really old enough to care about picking out clothes for them yet but I think it's adorable. The clothes and accessories can get pricey but the animals themselves are not very expensive. I think it is a great experience for kids from about 1-8, depending on their maturity level.
Catlin S.
Catlin S.
Ventura, CA
I love going to build-a-bear, and I love my bunny friend even more! This is the perfect place to take kids and kids at heart, even though the prices sometimes add up fast! My boyfriend bought Bernice the bunny for me on a trip, and we get her a new outfit when we travel! Here she is ready for Disneyland! The quality of their products is worth the price, and the hands on nature makes the bear you build even more special!
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
San Leandro, CA
Oh my goodness, the experience my child got building his bear was emotional to say the least! Going through the motions of stuffing, and my husband teared up when it came to put the heart in was priceless, saying a wish and giving it a kiss before putting the heart in the bear!! My child will never forget this experience, he even got his grandparents to take him back to build another. It is well worth the money spent!!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
If you are a kid this is a great place! They treat every child like a star. If you are an adult that loves to collect plushies there are some nice workers and some subpar workers.
The prices range for $10-$30 for a animal/character. The clothes goes on sale for $5 and up. If you are on a budget less than $50 go on with a plan. I have taken almost every child in my family here and several with my lil sister to collect.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
Mathis, TX
I got both my boys a pet a bear with the heartbeat for my youngest when he was born and a puppy with dog barks for my oldest the people there were so nice and my son has a blast picking out his animal making a wish and putting the heart in it and then naming it... I think they are a great price though some of their licensed products are a bit over priced in my opinion
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
I LOVE the idea of Build-a-Bear. I've been going there since I was in first grade, and I still love the place 15 years later! I have made a few recently; one for my boyfriend, best friend, etc. and the process is still just as I remembered it. It is a great place for gifts, the only downside is that it can get a little pricey.
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
This is a great store for children! You just go in and your child gets to pick what type of bear, their clothes, and they even get to pick a heart and stuff the bear. The heart plays whatever song they choose also. It is a great place to take children, I went when I was little and I really enjoyed it.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
My husband and I decided to build our newborn daughter a bear to save for her first birthday. We had so much fun and we're adults! They have so many options and the staff at the store we went to were super helpful. Our bear was $84 but we went overboard on clothes and accessories. Great experience!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert
Would my 2 year old enjoy building a bear?
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
I've always wanted to build a bear and take my daughter. How expensive is the entire process and is it worth the money?
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Is this worth the money? Do they tear easy?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Mega Parent Expert
Do you think Build a Bear is too expensive?
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I have a 2 year old too and would love to take her but is she still too small?