BY BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP #1 in Websites

• I've always wanted to build a bear and take my daughter. How expens...12 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Do they tear easy?10 Answers
  • I have a 2 year old too and would love to take her but is she still...8 Answers
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
My kids love this place. It's fun from the moment you walk in. Just pick your favorite animal, teddy bear or "special character" promo and head on over to the small music boxes which you can sample if you want them to say or sing something. It's an additional cost. You then hand over your bear and hand it to the bear stuffer. Grab a little stuffed heart, rub it, kiss it and put it inside the bear. Best part...... Push the peddle to stuff that cute bear of yours! You can, for additional cost outfits, shoes, etc or head over to create the official Birth Certificate for your new friend! The kids love it, including the parents.

Only con is the price for all the add-ones because likely your child will be amazed with all the clothes you can purchase.
Heather V.
Heather V.
I love being able to build my animal and i did it with my mom on special occasions like a birthday. I am a mom now of an almost 2 year old and we have built a bear for her 1st birthday and a dragon for a just because friend day she loved being able to pick out what she wanted and she takes her time making sure its the right one. I found out that when she gives up the pacifier for good we can have her put one into a bear or animal as a celebration of passing it off. I cant wait to do that with her on her birthday this year.
Emily H.
Emily H.
My family loves build a bear. my son is high functioning autistic and has a problem often times in stores. the workers at the local build a bear are wonderful with him. They slow down the whole process to not overwhelm him. If he has a meltdown in store from being overwhelmed they also stop and ask if they can help in any way. We also found out last time we were there that if we brought in poly weights they'd add them to one of his bears for us! the added weight definitely helps with some autistic children.
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Jacksonville, NC
Build a Bear is so much fun for anybody. The selection of animals to stuff to all the extra accessories is HUGE. No matter what you may be into. The employees are always super sweet and helpful which is good because the first visit can be overwhelming. The only thing is it is hella expensive so be prepared to dig deep into those pockets if you have more than one child in tow. However coupons tend to be found anywhere in Myrtle Beach so that helps a little. Worth the money that's for sure.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I've been a customer since 2007 when I purchased my oldest daughters first build a bear! We still have her and she appears very loved and full of memories! No matter how many times I've been to build a bear it always feels like your first! You're greeted by awesome staff who are more than eager to help you with anything you ask. I've never left without a smile and completely 100% satisfied! My kids love build a bear!!! They're affordable and perfect for Almost any occasion!
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I love taking my siblings, niece, and nephew here! I will definitely be taking my son when he is old enough to enjoy it.

The employees are always great with kids and make the experience one that the kids remember. I especially like taking a kid here on a holiday (like a birthday) because they love the entire process of picking out, "building", and grooming their bear (or other stuffed animal) and it's a fun reminder that they did something special for that day.
Marlissa C.
Marlissa C.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE Build a Bear. I've always wanted one and finally got to build one this year. The staff is super friendly and the outfits are so cute. Sometimes the outfits are a little pricey, which is one of my only problems really. But I love coming in and just looking through the clothes. I don't feel judged coming in and being an adult either way high is definitely great. I think every person deserves to make a bear sometime in their lifetime, no matter the age.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
I'm pretty sure I love build a bear more than my son! I love taking him to pick out a new animal. I love that they have new animals for different holidays. My son isn't really old enough to care about picking out clothes for them yet but I think it's adorable. The clothes and accessories can get pricey but the animals themselves are not very expensive. I think it is a great experience for kids from about 1-8, depending on their maturity level.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Build a bear is a fun experience. The Bears are a decent price I guess but the accessories are ridiculous. It's a money trap. You go in, pick a mid range bear/animal, have it stuffed and "give it a bath" then pick out your bears clothes/accessories. In the end you walkout with a stuffed animal that just cost you $60. That's dumb. Unless you only did it once and that because a special, treasured bear. $60 for a stuffed animal. Um no thanks.
Catlin S.
Catlin S.
Ventura, CA
I love going to build-a-bear, and I love my bunny friend even more! This is the perfect place to take kids and kids at heart, even though the prices sometimes add up fast! My boyfriend bought Bernice the bunny for me on a trip, and we get her a new outfit when we travel! Here she is ready for Disneyland! The quality of their products is worth the price, and the hands on nature makes the bear you build even more special!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert
Would my 2 year old enjoy building a bear?
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
I've always wanted to build a bear and take my daughter. How expensive is the entire process and is it worth the money?
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
Is this worth the money? Do they tear easy?
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have a 2 year old too and would love to take her but is she still too small?
LeeAnn L.
LeeAnn L.
Spanish fork, UT
What price range do building a basic stuffed animal cost?