Buick

by Buick

#11 in Car Makers

Does anyone have the new Buick Envision? I have the Encore and im definitely interested in getting one with more size
I thought Buicks were for old people? I'm not completely sold on this car.
I'm looking at a Buick century 2003 as my first car what can people tell me about it?
Start your review of Buick!
How would you rate this product?
Cocoa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love my Buick Verano! It is absolutely perfect for me. From the heated seats, to the touch screen radio, and my absolute favorite part.. the remote start. It is the perfect sized car with a roomy and clean interior. I recommend Buick vehicles to anyone in the market for a car!
I have had my Buick Encore for about 7 months now and I absolutely love it! I only purchase gas once every 3 weeks which is amazing and the drive is so smooth. My dog also loves going for car rides. The only thing I wish I had was heated seats but that is nothing but my own choice.
I have had this car second handed since 2008. Great car my family actually has 4 of them! The ride is really smooth and the engine gets you going quick! Tons of storage for being a car. The century has comfortable seats and a smooth ride compared to a lot of my friends newer vehicles. Trusty ride!
Madison, AL
I drive a 2012 regal turbo and so far I am LOVING it! The acceleration is awesome and it's a really smooth ride. Mine is fully loaded so what more could you ask for. The gas mileage could be better but for the most part this is an affordable car especially because I bought it used.
Little Rock, AR
I love my Buick Encore! I get Sirius XM radio, which I love. And my car gets great gas mileage! I also really love the back-up camera and the HUGE screen! It's really nice that I can plug my phone in and use the screen with Apple CarPlay. Very nice, and would recommend to anybody!
Corp Christi, TX
I have a 2012 Verano in black and the paint cracked in a swirl pattern across the whole top of the car and hood about two years after I purchased it. It is a faulty paint with many customer complaints and Buick does not take care of the problem. Come on Buick, do the right thing.
W Lafayette, IN
My grandmother has driven a Buick Enclave for several years and it's one of my favorites to ride in/drive. It's an incredibly smooth drive and has pretty nice features. It is on the higher end price wise and is probably not a first car purchase, but overall a great vehicle.
Salt Lake City
I love my car! Pros: nice smooth ride, perfect amount of space for family, comfortable, fun to drive, good gas mileage, has a spare tire. Cons: doesn't have the sensor to open trunk with foot, would prefer the unlock button to be on the inside of the door handle not the outside
Lake stevens, WA
I love Buick cars.  They are comfortable and have a lot of the bells and whistles.  So far this car has been extremely reliable.  The car I drive has a sunroof, CD player, heated seats and lots of room.  I would definitely recommend this car to other people.
Richmond, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have the 2019 Buick Encore. I really love this car its a crossover but still compact. WHICH I LOVE! I always feel safe, and have plenty of room. It looks amazing from the inside to the outside. Very much a quality made vehicle. I def recommend for anyone with children.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...