Bugles Sweet & Salty Snack with Caramel uploaded by Steph A.Bugles Sweet & Salty Snack with Caramel uploaded by Tracy K.

BY BUGLES

Bugles® Sweet & Salty Caramel Crispy Corn Snacks.
General Mills. see more...

Jennifer A.
Wow, to the person who rated these without even trying them. Why are you even here? And a second “duh” to the person who said they don’t like salty. I’m not sure which part of sweet and salty mislead you. These bugles are quite delicious. Sweet, salty, crunchy, savory. They are exactly what they state that they are. It’s not rocket science but, damn, it’s delicious.
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
I AM OBSESSED. These are the best freaking snacks ever!!! There kinda hard to find where I live though I had to go to 3 different stores to find them!!! I love these so much they’re so Carmely and slaty it’s crazy how addicting. BUY THESE NOW.
Tracy K.
I purchased these at the local grocery store. I am not a fan of bugles, however I do love caramel and thought I would give this a try. I am so glad that I did. I love the taste of caramel and the bugles together. Who doesn't love a salty/sweet combo? It is not overly sweet like a typical caramel flavored product. It is just the right amount of sweet and salty together. I would definitely repurchase these :-)
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
This is another great Bugles product. I love Caramel never tried them in a chip before but it's definitely worth trying. The only problem with this chip is you can't stop at one and the whole bag will be gone before you know it. This product would definitely satisfy a sweet tooth. It's not loaded in sugar and very yummy. Another great product by Bugles!!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
These are so good they are addicting! It's perfectly sweet and salty and definitely is my favorite snack. Although they are not the healthiest option, I was not disappointed. These are perfect for parties and get togethers or as a side dish.
Markita M.
one of the best snacks I've ever had I've told so many people about these I can eat them until I feel sick lol and my krogers grocery store always seems to have rm on sale for a dollar #majorscore #treatforme
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Seriously can anyone ever get tired of eating bugles? When I was a kid these were my go to snack and as an adult I still absolutely love these… The only difference between when I was a kid and now is that the chips actually used a fit over my fingers and I would use them as claws
Anastasia G.
Atlanta, GA
I never really liked Bugles before, but I had a coupon to try this, so I did and I loved it. The taste, texture and smell all together was so delicious! I went back and bought more. My only dislike about these chips are....you can't eat just one!
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
the perfect blend of sweet and salty!. they are coated in a sweet layer of caramel that hardens on the bugle. its not hard enough to break a tooth or anything its just the right amout to give it that extra crunch.
Brittney B.
Hudson, FL
I can eat an entire bag of these in one sitting. They are SO good. For those that love that sweet and salty combination, you will not be disappointed with these. The crunch of the bugle and the caramel coated shell, are just perfect!
Kayla H.