BY BUGLES

• Has anyone ever seen how much sodium in these? Not a fan anymore!4 Answers
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
I love this yummmmmm and crunchy plus addicting i like the cheese flavor one and very satisfying.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
The best snack!!!!! I also pretended like they were witch fingers when i was little putting them on each finger. LMBO! :) The perfect snack for children.
Amandy c.
Loved these as a kid they are really good but now that I'm older i find they just have too much salt
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
So much sodium in these! I can't believe I used to love them as a kid. Definitely a no-go now. Too much salt!
Kristin H.
Battle Creek, MI
Always fun treat to stick on the ends of your fingers and eat off while doing other things. Loved these for years and still have a great flavor.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Foodie Expert
You can't honestly tell me that you eat Bugles WITHOUT putting one on each finger! That's the way I ate them as a kid - and maybe still do today.
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
These are such a good snack! So tasty and easy to find and they're great for homemade treats too, especially chocolate witch's hats!
Belinda R.
Oldfort, TN
Bugles are so good and tasty. We love them as a grab and go kind of snack. With halloween coming up you can make hor derves with them. Place some cheese in a can on a round cracker and place a Bugle on top. You have a witch's hat. :)
Lisa P.
My grandkids love these and we purchase these when we are traveling together. I also like them, but they are too greasy for me and I cannot eat very many. They are also on the little expensive side. We normally only purchase them when they are on sale.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these for a snack. They are great around halloween too because you can make festive treats or stick them on your fingers for witches finger nails
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Has anyone ever seen how much sodium in these? Not a fan anymore!