Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 7.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Jessica U.

BY BUGLES

1 Bag = 7.5 oz (212 g); Crispy Corn Snacks - Nacho Cheese Flavor. Bigger bag. Same great taste. Dip 'em. Stack 'em. Crunch 'em. Diet Exchanges: 1 starch, 1-1/2 fat. (Based on American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association criteria.)function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600028320'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Nacho cheese flavor for Bugles is my all time flavor for this brand. You can find Bugles just about everywhere and it's so affordable! When I was little yes I was one of those kids that would wear them on my fingers like fake nails. Come on, there's tons of us that did that!
Jamie W.
I remember having these at bbqs at my grandparents. Me and my little cousins would place these on all of our fingers and pretend we were vampires. We presented we got our. Ails done too because they are so long. This gives me so much memories. And i would eat them off my fingers. These taste so good and lightly crunchy. I also love the original flavored ones.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
These will forever remind me of my childhood. Creating witch fingers and/or stacking and smashing were a big deal! They are soo good. The nacho cheese ones are my go to favorite! They are tastey and decently affordable; I can often find at the dollar store. I repurchase these often.
Karli M.
Adelanto, CA
I use to eat these all the time when I was little. I am really happy winco has them available for a cheap price at that. Super yummy, great size, and great for everyone and anyone that likes cheese flavor.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Bugles are a tasty snack. When I was younger I loved them for their cone shape so you could put them on your fingers. I continue buying them as an adult for their flavor. Bugles have a distinct buttery flavor, and manage to be airy while still being very crispy. I give this product just three stars because even though I love this brand, this particular flavor does not come through. Nacho cheese tastes very similar to the original variety.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I remember my grandma always having Bugles at her house when I was growing up. She only had the original. I much prefer the nacho cheese flavor. I'm not sure if they had any flavor but original back then. Either way. I'm glad they do now.
Alexandrea S.
Benton, AR
I have three kids, so finding something that all three of them like is definitely a challenge. They all love these bugles and the taste is really not overwhelming at all! I definitely recommend these!
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I have always loved bugles but never tried the cheddar cheese.... BUT WHY HAVEN'T I!? They are absolutely amazing and I woulda say better than the original!!!! New favorite as I write this its my first time eating them!!!
Eyuche O.
San Francisco, CA
These are very good and even better if you have a dip like salsa, ketchup, and even barbecue sauce. These chips have never for once not tasted good to me or anyone I know, I highly recommend these.
Claire P.
I just recently tried these and they are amazing!! So addicting. The cheesy flavor isn't too overpowering, it's just yummy as heck! I get them whenever I go to dollar tree!