Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 7.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Lulu M.Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 7.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Jessica U.

BY BUGLES

1 Bag = 7.5 oz (212 g); Crispy Corn Snacks - Nacho Cheese Flavor. Bigger bag. Same great taste. Dip 'em. Stack 'em. Crunch 'em. Diet Exchanges: 1 starch, 1-1/2 fat. (Based on American Dietetic Association and American Diabetes Association criteria.)function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=1600028320'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
All reviews are my personal opinion. These taste delicious! I love buying these for me and my kids, Remember being a kid and putting them on my fingers and now i share those memories with my children. I can grab a big bag at walmart. I would recommend this to anyone who likes cheesy and crunchy snacks.. plus who doesnt like snacks you can be silly with :)
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
These are seriously so light and delicious and packed with flavor. They are my favorite, affordable road trip snack. They come in so many types of flavors and they are always crunchy and you know that they are going to be yummy. They are good for when you want something with the taste of chips but doesn't make you as thirsty!
Jennifer B.
My kids love these! The cheesiness does not make as big of a mess on fingers as other cheesy cracker/chip. We but these frequently at Walmart or Publix and occasionally they will have them at ALDI. I would recommend these!
Jamie W.
I remember having these at bbqs at my grandparents. Me and my little cousins would place these on all of our fingers and pretend we were vampires. We presented we got our. Ails done too because they are so long. This gives me so much memories. And i would eat them off my fingers. These taste so good and lightly crunchy. I also love the original flavored ones.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
These will forever remind me of my childhood. Creating witch fingers and/or stacking and smashing were a big deal! They are soo good. The nacho cheese ones are my go to favorite! They are tastey and decently affordable; I can often find at the dollar store. I repurchase these often.
Karli M.
Adelanto , CA
I use to eat these all the time when I was little. I am really happy winco has them available for a cheap price at that. Super yummy, great size, and great for everyone and anyone that likes cheese flavor.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Bugles are a tasty snack. When I was younger I loved them for their cone shape so you could put them on your fingers. I continue buying them as an adult for their flavor. Bugles have a distinct buttery flavor, and manage to be airy while still being very crispy. I give this product just three stars because even though I love this brand, this particular flavor does not come through. Nacho cheese tastes very similar to the original variety.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Nacho cheese flavor for Bugles is my all time flavor for this brand. You can find Bugles just about everywhere and it's so affordable! When I was little yes I was one of those kids that would wear them on my fingers like fake nails. Come on, there's tons of us that did that!
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I remember my grandma always having Bugles at her house when I was growing up. She only had the original. I much prefer the nacho cheese flavor. I'm not sure if they had any flavor but original back then. Either way. I'm glad they do now.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I have always loved bugles but never tried the cheddar cheese.... BUT WHY HAVEN'T I!? They are absolutely amazing and I woulda say better than the original!!!! New favorite as I write this its my first time eating them!!!