GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsBugles
Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks, 145 oz

Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks, 14.5 oz

Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks. America's #1 Finger Hat (TM)

I would like to eat it. It looks delicious
I'm so happy to see these more popular again, do these remind you of your childhood? Putting em' on the tips of our little stubby fingers.lol
No he tenido la oportunidad de probar uno, pero los que ya la tuvieron, podrían decirme que tal les parecio?
Start your review of Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks, 14.5 oz!
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks, 14.5 oz uploaded by Delaney Z.
Bugles are one of my favorite snacks out there. There taste is so good! They are also a very inexpensive snack that you can take practically anywhere. Five stars for Bugles!
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks, 14.5 oz uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
As a child, I’d put the original bugles on my hands like ‘nails’. I always had these as a snack, and the nacho cheese version is definitely an upgrade. These are found right at the dollar store so pricing is great. I love seeing my own kid enjoy these the same way I do as well. Bugles Nacho Cheese Crispy Corn Snacks
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
I like them but i don't love them. They have a great taste and all but i just wouldn't say it was my favorite despite how much chips there are in the world. I do like to eat them from time to time but not on a everyday basis.
D’sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks, 14.5 oz uploaded by D’sherlna R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bugles nacho cheese flavor crispy corn snack I remember eating these as a kids when I used to put these on my finger
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
These are super yummy and highly addictive!!! Definitely not good for the waistline, but good for the taste buds. Brings me back to my childhood.
Komal R.
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
These nacho cheese flavoured chips are better than the bugles originals because they have a unite flavouring to them and aren’t too salty. These are good chips and I would definitely recommend these to nacho lovers.
Nicolas P.
Enfield, CT
Purchased at: CVS
After having heard about them for forever, I finally decided to try Bugles and found them to be kind of like disappointing, cone-shaped DORITOS® Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips. I love that the packaging advertises the whole "finger hat" thing, but other than that I just thought they had too much cheesy seasoning and I didn't think they were all that good.
Connie H.
My husband loves these things he's always been a bugles fan. They're crispy they're tasty and fairly inexpensive
Concetta D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
Ate bugles as a snack, tasted good, my parents always bought instead of chips. Nacho cheese great
alexis C.
Greensburg, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Oh one of my all time favorites! These are so fun to eat with kids because we put them on our fingers and act like witches!