2 colors available

BY BUGLES

Bugles® has been a snack treat for the whole family spanning six decades. The unique, funnel shape delivers a crispy corn crunch in six flavors. see more...

Ange L.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
Can't nobody come between me and my Bugles. Believe that! These are so addicting , every time I buy this bag I always end up having a snaccident; eating an entire bag by accident! like you don't understand this is my home right here, when life want to bring me done he's always here to give me a comforting hug! In other words You need Bugles in your life!!
Christoher S.
Christoher S.
Garber, OK
I like the taste , plenty of flavour to these chips and always buy them on my weekly shop.The price is very reasonable at walmart and bags are big enough for sharing with others .
Delaney Z.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
Bugles are one of my favorite snacks out there. There taste is so good! They are also a very inexpensive snack that you can take practically anywhere. Five stars for Bugles!
Lizbeth F.
Lizbeth F.
Nacho cheese flavor are my favorite they taste so good , I can already taste them. I also enjoy eating them with hot sauce & lemon. My kids also like this chips everytime we go to the store they choose bugles , they love the taste of nacho cheese. I recommend them.
Mai T.
Mai T.
One of the best chips out there, not just because it fits on your fingers perfectly. I love this cheese flavor, I also love the texture of the chip. Just a shame they don't have a lot of flavors around. I find these at 7 eleven and small convenience stores.
Anette G.
Anette G.
These are so good and crunchy !! And the value size is great it'll last for days of snacks lol affordable , perfect for snacks, almost take like cheddar but more of a cheesy nacho.
Carla E.
Carla E.
Brooklyn, NY
These crunchy corn chips are very delicious. The nacho and cheese add the right touch of flavor. If you have children and their school collects box tops you're in luck because bugles are a box top brand so you can cut it out and hand it in to your child's school. They only reason this is getting 4 stars is because these are very salty after the 1st couples of chips eaten.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
These bugles are the best chips I had in so long time. Very crunchy and full of flavor. Once you start eating the bag you can stop after a few. I highly recommend.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I've loved these since when they 1st came out years ago!!! The nacho cheese flavor is addicting!!!!! So crunchy and delicious!!!
Connie H.
Connie H.
My husband loves these things he's always been a bugles fan. They're crispy they're tasty and fairly inexpensive
Atalia S.
Atalia S.
No he tenido la oportunidad de probar uno, pero los que ya la tuvieron, podrían decirme que tal les parecio?