BY BUGLES

Bugles® has been a snack treat for the whole family spanning six decades. The unique, funnel shape delivers a crispy corn crunch in six flavors. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
These are my son's favorite snack. He's twelve and loves it when i surprise him with a bag of the cheesy goodness of Nacho Buggles. I'm a fan as well but not as much as he is. I like the light crunch, extra flavor and unique taste almost as much as a regular chip. I definitely appreciate the fact that these snacks are lighter in calories as well. I can eat a handful and not feel weighed down.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I grew up eating the original bugles wiphich will always remind me of my grandmother who has passed but she like probably everyone else showed !e how to have spooky nails with these as a child lol but I like all the flavors Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks
Alexandra S.
These snacks are the most inexpensive thing you can find in any local market and taste yummy. Each bugle has a salty taste that begs your mouth for more. If you're looking for a healthier option of something salty and crunchy to snack on these are what I would recommend to anyone!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Review for: Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 14.5 oz. Bag more...
We love bugles. My 13 month old loves them too! They're softer and dissolve easier for kiddos that are eating new things. She has no problem eating these but can't really have other chips yet. The nacho cheese flavor is so yummy! I've tried original and ranch and weren't impressed. This is the only flavor for me!
Lizbeth F.
Nacho cheese flavor are my favorite they taste so good , I can already taste them. I also enjoy eating them with hot sauce & lemon. My kids also like this chips everytime we go to the store they choose bugles , they love the taste of nacho cheese. I recommend them.
Laura S.
Orange Cove, CA
To me bugles are the perfect toddler snack, pair them up with a juicy and you can have them still and quiet for a while half hour cartoon show! The regular cheese ones have to be my favorite because they are just so cheesy! You can never go wrong with bugles!
Mai T.
One of the best chips out there, not just because it fits on your fingers perfectly. I love this cheese flavor, I also love the texture of the chip. Just a shame they don't have a lot of flavors around. I find these at 7 eleven and small convenience stores.
Christoher S.
Garber, OK
I like the taste , plenty of flavour to these chips and always buy them on my weekly shop.The price is very reasonable at walmart and bags are big enough for sharing with others .
Anette G.
Houston , TX
These are so good and crunchy !! And the value size is great it'll last for days of snacks lol affordable , perfect for snacks, almost take like cheddar but more of a cheesy nacho.
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 3.7 oz. Bag more...
These crunchy corn chips are very delicious. The nacho and cheese add the right touch of flavor. If you have children and their school collects box tops you're in luck because bugles are a box top brand so you can cut it out and hand it in to your child's school. They only reason this is getting 4 stars is because these are very salty after the 1st couples of chips eaten.
Clarissa C.
Dartmouth, NS
I'm so happy to see these more popular again, do these remind you of your childhood? Putting em' on the tips of our little stubby fingers.lol
Atalia S.
No he tenido la oportunidad de probar uno, pero los que ya la tuvieron, podrían decirme que tal les parecio?
Luana Duque D.