BY BUGLES

Bugles® has been a snack treat for the whole family spanning six decades. The unique, funnel shape delivers a crispy corn crunch in six flavors. see more...

Sara A.
Chatsworth, GA
I remember putting these on my fingers as a child and saying I was Edward Scissorfingers. The taste of these are amazing and they literally just melt in your mouth! That just right cheesy salty and crispy snack!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
These are my son's favorite snack. He's twelve and loves it when i surprise him with a bag of the cheesy goodness of Nacho Buggles. I'm a fan as well but not as much as he is. I like the light crunch, extra flavor and unique taste almost as much as a regular chip. I definitely appreciate the fact that these snacks are lighter in calories as well. I can eat a handful and not feel weighed down.
Amy V.
This used to be a favorite when I was younger. I don’t like it so much now though. I remember I would play with the snacks using the chips to put on my fingers as they are claws. When I was younger I remember it as a yummy snack.
•☀️• C.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 3.7 oz. Bag more...
Bugles are so good but I have to be in for the mood for them to eat them. And when I am I can eat half a bag of these things. I love the cone shape it’s fun and it’s convenient for holding
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I grew up eating the original bugles wiphich will always remind me of my grandmother who has passed but she like probably everyone else showed !e how to have spooky nails with these as a child lol but I like all the flavors Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
These snacks are the most inexpensive thing you can find in any local market and taste yummy. Each bugle has a salty taste that begs your mouth for more. If you're looking for a healthier option of something salty and crunchy to snack on these are what I would recommend to anyone!
Hannah J.
Morganton
So good! I could eat an entire bag of these, tbh. You also have to put them on your fingers and pretend you are a witch to get the full experience. I would definitely recommend to cheese snack lovers and will buy again.
Dana D.
Browder, KY
Review for: Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 3.7 oz. Bag more...
Omg these take me back to being a kid at home with my mom and Dad. When we got these we would put one on every finger for nails. We still do it to this day. Anything that can take you back to your childhood memories is a good thing in my book.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 3.7 oz. Bag more...
Bugles! Ah the childhood favorite we all stuck on the ends of our fingers and played with them chomped off!! They’re perfectly crispy, not too salty, just cheesy enough and are fairly satisfying. Doesn’t mean I couldn’t eat the whole bag though!! And super cheap, you get get these at any dollar tree location.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Review for: Bugles® Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks 3.7 oz. Bag more...
These are so good! If I’m ever wanting a snack in the airport, this is definitely something I reach for to buy! They have a unique taste that make me not get tired of eating them. The crunch is a huge bonus for me.
Clarissa C.
Dartmouth, NS
I'm so happy to see these more popular again, do these remind you of your childhood? Putting em' on the tips of our little stubby fingers.lol
Alana S.
Miami
I would like to eat it. It looks delicious
Atalia S.
No he tenido la oportunidad de probar uno, pero los que ya la tuvieron, podrían decirme que tal les parecio?