Bugles Nacho Cheese Crispy Corn Snacks

Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks. America's #1 Finger Hat (TM)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bugles Nacho Cheese Crispy Corn Snacks!
Madison, TN
Greatest snack ever. Comes in different flavor which makes it even better.
Greatest snack ever. Comes in different flavor which makes it even better.
Moncton, NB
1,340 reviews
As a kid I loved these! But it became so hard to find these that I eventually forgot about them. Then, about 2 months ago, I bought a bag of them. They're soooo good! Crunchy, cheesy and addictive. They have their own unique flavor.
Ever since I found these they have been my guilty pleasure. I love them so much that I haven't even tried the original flavor. I love them so much.
Gatineau, QC
These are so tasty! I used to eat them back in the 90's/Early 2000 and loved them so much! They remind me of my childhood.
Son correct, mais c'est tellement trop salé, je peux pas mangé ça en une seule journée, c'est trop intense.
Abudhabi , Abudhabi
Bugles Nacho Cheese Crispy Corn Snacks uploaded by Lulu M.
The time of movies and night evening shows is not complete without this cheese bugles 💛💛💛

Looking for your answer?