Bugles Nacho Cheese Crispy Corn Snacks

Bugles Nacho Cheese Flavor Crispy Corn Snacks. America's #1 Finger Hat (TM)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bugles Nacho Cheese Crispy Corn Snacks!
Renton, WA
Bugles Nacho Cheese Crispy Corn Snacks uploaded by Ariel L.
I’m writing this review as I munch on these delicious little chip tornados! I’ve loved these since I was a kid and I still love them. My grandma always had these for us kids to snack on throughout the day. Mmm yummy
I remember having these at bbqs at my grandparents. Me and my little cousins would place these on all of our fingers and pretend we were vampires. We presented we got our. Ails done too because they are so long. This gives me so much memories. And i would eat them off my fingers. These taste so good and lightly crunchy. I also love the original flavored ones.
Sterling Hts, MI
These will forever remind me of my childhood. Creating witch fingers and/or stacking and smashing were a big deal! They are soo good. The nacho cheese ones are my go to favorite! They are tastey and decently affordable; I can often find at the dollar store. I repurchase these often.
Kannapolis, NC
These are seriously so light and delicious and packed with flavor. They are my favorite, affordable road trip snack. They come in so many types of flavors and they are always crunchy and you know that they are going to be yummy. They are good for when you want something with the taste of chips but doesn't make you as thirsty!
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
I've loved Bugles since I was a little girl! These are soooo9 yummy. The nacho cheese flavor is perfect for cheddar lovers. The original is still good and salty but I perfer the cheese. They still taste like bugles and I would buy these forever if I could lol. <3
Fontana , CA
I use to eat these all the time when I was little. I am really happy winco has them available for a cheap price at that. Super yummy, great size, and great for everyone and anyone that likes cheese flavor.
Anderson, SC
My kids love these! The cheesiness does not make as big of a mess on fingers as other cheesy cracker/chip. We but these frequently at Walmart or Publix and occasionally they will have them at ALDI. I would recommend these!
These have been my favorite snack for the longest time. Very inexpensive and cheesy. These are great for trips, a quick snack for the kids, or for sitting at home watching a movie.
Roseville , MI
Bugles are a tasty snack. When I was younger I loved them for their cone shape so you could put them on your fingers. I continue buying them as an adult for their flavor. Bugles have a distinct buttery flavor, and manage to be airy while still being very crispy. I give this product just three stars because even though I love this brand, this particular flavor does not come through. Nacho cheese tastes very similar to the original variety.
Robinson, IL
Nacho cheese flavor for Bugles is my all time flavor for this brand. You can find Bugles just about everywhere and it's so affordable! When I was little yes I was one of those kids that would wear them on my fingers like fake nails. Come on, there's tons of us that did that!

Looking for your answer?