BY BUGLES

• "A great snack to eat in moderation. " in 1 review
  • "lol that's so bad, but they are really good and I love them" in 1 review
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Ah I love these, reminds me of going to grandmas house and putting these on my fingers and pretending I was a witch with pointy fingers. I think these are fun for kids if you have kids or if you just want to play with them and then eat them off your fingers too. :)
Leah L.
These have been my favorite snack since I could first eat chips. When they used to fit on each of my fingers and I became Bugle Finger Kid. And now I'm all grown up and they no longer fit. :( Still yummy though.
Nikole W.
Camanche, IA
Loved eating these tasty snacks since I was little and could eat them off my fingers! Now that I'm getting older though, these snacks are better enjoyed sparingly.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Whenever I would baby'sit, the kids would take these and put them on their fingers and slowly eat them one by one off their fingers. Such a fun and good snack.
Sarah G.
Really good snack. I still put them on my fingers and pretend I'm a witch. lol that's so bad, but they are really good and I love them
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
Bugles remind me of my grandma. She used to keep a bag at her house. I used to put them on my fingers like claws. They are very yummy
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS
Have loved these since I was a kid! One of my favorite snacks. I like the original flavor, and also the others they came out with.
María Gabriela L.
They are good but they aren't my favs. Are tasty snacks. I ate that when I was a child. (I used to put in my fingers haha)
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
Very tasty snack. I eat them when I'm craving something crunchy and salty. Good alternative to potato chips
stephanie w.