Buggly-Wuggly

by Battat

B. RIDE-ON WITH LIGHT & SOUND

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buggly-Wuggly!
Britni B.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Target
If I had a dollar every time my daughter (now 2) has smashed my toes with joy zooming through the house on this little guy Id be rich! I bought this for her when she was around 6mo old and to this day she loves it!!! We most recently got the bumble bee for her to add to her collection! Battat Toys are our favorite!
Clare M.
Telford, Shropshire
Buggly-Wuggly uploaded by Clare M.
My little boy is obsessed with his buggly wuggly! It’s his fave ride on and never gets off it. 😂 Such good value for money as it tends to be on offer and the light up eyes are great. Would 100% recommend. Buggly-Wuggly
S G.
Toronto
Buggly-Wuggly uploaded by S G.
This ride on snail has quickly become one of my daughter's most favorite toys to use daily. I am happy that she loves this ride on toy so much. I love the little sound makers, it makes the toy that much cuter because my daughter loves to make sounds! You can store items in the hidden compartment underneath. She put in a few of her babydolls and their accessories and she loves to tote them around. The snail does require AAA batteries so that it can make noise and light up as well. It glides smoothly over hardwood floors and also does a pretty great job on carpet surfaces too. I love this toy and I am so happy it is equally loved by my daughter.

Looking for your answer?