BY BUGABOO

bugaboo footmuff - diesel camouflage the bugaboo footmuff keeps your child warm, protected and adds a dash of color to your stroller. the blend collection combines creativity and innovation as this collection allows us to work with refined new... see more...

member-b7a3a
Purchased at: Amazon
It's the perfect cozy for my little honey while I run errands! She doesn't fuss and falls right back to sleep. I don't have to be concern with sun rays or just of winds. I would recommend this as a great investment and definitely lived up to expectations!
Angie S.
Such a great and quality product. Definitely lives up to expectations and needs. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a flexible and quality product that will certainly last for years to come. Certainly a good investment.
Laura G.
Celebration, FL
Keeps baby warm and makes parents’ lives easier by allowing baby to remain lightly dressed while within the footmuff.
Ana P.
I like that the footmuff is universal to the bugaboo strollers. Its cosy and high quality, you can bring it quite high to cover baby’s chest area too. Easy to wash
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
everything bugaboo is amazing i swear. the quality is top notch and your really feel like you're getting your money's worth. i would recommend to all my family and friends- great for your little ones!
Clara M.
Es muy calentito, cómodo y seguro. El que yo compré era en rosa pero, al fin y al cabo es lo mismo. Se nota la calidad de esta marca