Bugaboo Snack Tray For Bugaboo Bee

by Bugaboo

The Bugaboo Tray makes sure parents don't miss a beat when they are out and about, making storing, serving and cleaning up snacks and refreshments a piece of cake. A sliding cover provides self-serve access to snacks and the cup holder minimizes spills. Both assure a safe upright position, even when the seat is reclined for a little after dinner nap. features & specs Rotates to allow the child to get in or out of the stroller. Tray and sliding cover click on and off for easy storage, transport and cleaning. Tray and cup holder part can be used separately. Compatible with the Bugaboo Bee3.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bugaboo Snack Tray For Bugaboo Bee!
Okotoks, AB
This is not my fav product. I love all the other products Bugaboo makes (we have the donkey). The cup holder portion works in this, however my toddler accidentally bumped the snack tray up the first time we used it, and it came out and went everywhere *cue screaming child*. After that when ever he got mad, he would flick it off. I wish the snack tray clicked in. Also I don’t like that we can’t use the cross body bar with it or that the snack tray worked as one. (Uppa baby the snack tray just clicked in where the bar did, works perfect, simple).

Looking for your answer?