BY BUGABOO

Designed for use with the Bugaboo Runner Base, the Bugaboo Runner Seat features a 5-point safety harness, a comfortable reclining seat that lets your kid sit up or lay back, and an extendable canopy that shields your child from the elements. see more...

Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I love this stroller so much. Its quite expensive. I just like the fact that I can really invest in it and own it for many other babies on the way. I could use it for one or two kids of the same or different ages. I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old and it works for me. It goes through every door.
Curls W.
Plantation, Fl
I purchased this and was able to use it for the baby and even for my 5 yr old when he would fall asleep, strolled around Disney  with no issues and very light weight, loved there product and sad to let go now that my little one loves to walk... highly recommend it to everyone!!!
Darla P.
Montpelier, VT
Babies r us going out of business so got a great deal for my grandson nothing con easy to run with easy to fold up very smoothly goes when your running. I have never used a jogger before and have priced them all I am very glad that I was able to get this stroller
Sierra S.
Fayetteville
This product is soooooo amazing. Especially since most the people who just had babies and are using it are looking to lose that baby weight, and walking/jogging is so good for that purpose. I have the stroller I bought with my car seat but it just is horrible quality compaired to this! You will never be disappointed. I’ve also had it for five months and it’s still in perfect condition.
marleise c.
Starkville, MS
Its a very sturdy stroller,but I feel after using it for a while, its a bit overpriced! While its looks sharp and runs smoothly, my friends have less expensive strollers that look as nice and work just as well! I would still recommend this product!
Michelle P.
Nice stroller. Love it. Comfy, great suspension system. Met my expectations in a stroller, works great on all terrain. Kind of heavy and cumbersome. Expensive, I bought secondhand, cant bring myself to pay $1000 for a stroller. Very satisfied
Sharon Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stroller. It is so conviene to use, since the baby i have to find new ways to work out and i have to keep her with me at all times. This has been such an easy tool!
I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this stroller as a gift when my son was first born and it’s an amazing stroller , it’s pretty expensive but worth it , it did meet my expectations , very easy and quick to use. Yes I would recommend to other parents
Suzannah k.
Cleveland, GA
I would get this and would recommend it to all my friends it’s totally worth the money. It’s not easy to find in store but overall it’s a really good buy
Ccbeth C.
United States
Amazing for my little one, easy to use, convenient I've gotten a lot of compliments on this stroller definetly an attention getter.