Bugaboo Fox/Cameleon3 sun canopy BIRDS

by Bugaboo

The multi-functional Bugaboo Fox/ Cameleon 3 and Cameleon 3 Plus extendable sun canopy provides protection from the sun, wind and rain. The highly-durable fabric is water-repellent and provides UPF 50+. Pick your favorite color and customize your Bugaboo Fox to suit your style.

Is this a good stroller? [user:danielag8150]
Start your review of Bugaboo Fox/Cameleon3 sun canopy BIRDS!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal V.
El Sobrante
Most amazing stroller ever so light and versatile. Very sleek and fashionable. Worth every penny spent.
Joy O.
Bugaboo Fox/Cameleon3 sun canopy BIRDS uploaded by Joy O.
Bugaboo Fox/Cameleon3 sun canopy BIRDS uploaded by Joy O.
This is a beautiful stroller and very very sturdy and safe for my baby from new born. We have the Bugaboo Fox in Stellar collection. My only complaint is that the stroller is heavy and hard to fold. It’s not easy to take in and out of the car but it’s great for local strolls. ItsOurParty
Christina B.
Bugaboo's stroller is very durable, it held up for both our daughters. It was also easy to clean up during various messy times. It made going to the zoo with little ones pretty easy. I also loved that it came in different colors other then just black.
Sunni R.
Thornton
Great prouduct  I absolutely love it so comfy convenient but my baby loves it So awesome I really really really like it met my expectations onto the point I not issues pretty expensive for all babies if satisfied over all yes I am it's a really good stroller
suncica P.
Lombard, IL
I previously had a Chamaeleon stroller, and just bought the fox. The basket is awesome, and I love the new brakes. Also I love how much updates this stroller. It's definitely a game changer.  I highly recommend this stroller. Especially for new born.
Jessy D.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s a great sturdy stroller. Difficult to break down to get in the car but great for walking around.
Lily Z.
1,199 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing! Super sturdy doesn’t weigh like a ton of bricks lmao baby is very comfortable in it as well
Chloe A.
Bugaboo Fox/Cameleon3 sun canopy BIRDS uploaded by Chloe A.
We LOVE our fox! It travels well around NYC and handles all terrains! I would purchase it again in a heart beat!!
wendy M.
Bronx, NY
I love this stroller its very comfortable and soft its very good to travel and you could find these on your nearby stores for affordable prices and i recommend other to try it youll love it for your babies .
alexandra S.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Bugaboo strollers get 5 stars from me every time because they are simply amazing and in my opinion the best. They are so lightweight and easy to steer and navigate not to mention stylish looking. You can change the colors on the canopy or apron to suit your style and the quality of these strollers is second to none.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather C.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 3 ans
Joy O. il y a 2 ans
It’s definitely a high quality stroller. Like a BMW for strollers. It’s good for suburban life. If you live in a city or use public transportation a lot I would probably go with Bugaboo bee5 or babyzen yo-yo.